09 - Garbage

Eleanor's POV

This place is so suffocating.

They say it's our new house... Yes, it is, although it will never feel like home.

When we arrived here yesterday, I immediately went upstairs to my room here and didn't dare to go down.

I don't want to socialize with them.

My room here is customized by me, so it was filled with some pink and white stuff. It's very similar to my room back at our mansion. It's just that this one is a bit smaller.

"Hoy lumabas ka na diyan. They said you don't know how to drive, now I have to be your driver. Be fast, I don't want to be late."

I heard a knock on my door and the annoying voice of a woman.

Argh!

I rolled my eyes while applying lip gloss.

I sprayed perfume and did a last glance at the mirror on my vanity table. Our university doesn't require any uniform, so we have the freedom to dress in whatever we want except for the PE class.

Today, I wore Contrast Mesh Puff Sleeve Ruched Bust Tee as a top, and my bottom is High Waist Wide Leg Pants. I got my white Chanel bag and wore it on my shoulder.

When I was done, I opened my door, and her ugly face was the one who greeted me.

What a bad way to start my day.

"Don't we have a driver?" I asked nonchalantly.

I observed her, looking at her from head to toe. Yuck. It's such a basic outfit.

She was wearing a white oversized long sleeve that was front tucked by grey trousers, then her brown sling bag. She was also wearing a white sure fit cap, her black wavy hair tucked behind her ears, causing her two pierced ears to be shown, it has a connected silver earring that has a chain moon and stars something.

"Wala. Wala din tayong mga kasambahay. Umakyat ka kasi kaagad kagabi kaya hindi mo na narinig ang mga conditions nila saatin dito sa bahay."

I glanced at her ugly face. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but her eyelashes were long, and her eyes were sleepy looking, and it seemed mysterious.

I frowned because the colors of her eyes changed. yesterday it was Black, now it has a hazel-like color... So I assumed she wears contacts. Hmm so she has bad eye sight?

Anyway, I pushed her to the side so that I could walk out of my room.

"Ugh, whatever. Just don't walk, talk and go near me at school."

She scoffed like she was offended.

Sinundan niya na ako pababa ng bahay namin.

"Oo na, kaya nga gumawa ka pa ng kontarta diba? Ni sulyap hindi ko gagawin sayo!"

I was expecting a messy living area since there were visitors last night, but I was shocked since everything was organized and clean.

I went to the kitchen, and everything was clean, too.

"You cleaned?" I asked, raising a brow, then walked towards the water dispenser so that I could put water on my tumbler.

She walked towards me and opened the refrigerator.

"I cooked breakfast. If you want some you could have it." She emotionlessly said.

"Wala pa tayong mga stocks ng pagkain. Tito Dom said we should do it ourselves."