13 - Rockstar

Naka pangalumbaba ako habang nakikinig sa lecture ng professor namin.

"Alcazar."

I raised my brow. "Yes, sir?"

"Mag dodoctor ka ba talaga o magiging rockstar?" He said and looked at me from hed to toe as if he was criticizing my outfit.

I heard my blockmates giggle with what Prof. Waña said, then I chuckled.

"Angas nga po ng suot ko eh." I shrugged.

I was wearing a cropped vintage shirt inside a faux lether bomber jacket that has a red snake design at the back, a mid rise straight cargo pants, and of course, sun glasses and a cap. My boots are pointed toe boots.

Oh, diba maayos naman?

I don't know what's the problem of this professor is? Judging me for what I wear? Eww, not open-minded. Tsk tsk.

He was about to say something back, but he was stopped by a knock on the door. He went and opened it, and then I saw him glance at me.

"Ms. Alcazar. You're excused."

I frowned and looked at the one who knocked. It was my cousin, Stephanie. She waved her hand at me, looking jolly as usual.

Most of my blockmates were blushing and trying to hide their screams as they saw my cousin.

My mouth formed, and 'o' as I stood up. She's probably calling me for the SSC meeting.

We both went out, and I didn't bother saying goodbye to my professor. He doesn't deserve it anyway.

"Nice fit, Zen!" She cheered as we walked towards the hallway of the main building.

Inakbayan niya pa ako at halos lumambitin na sakin. Buti nalang at may klase ang mga estudyante kaya walang nakakakita.

"Thanks. I only wore this to make it obvious that I am a singer."

She laughed. "Oh, I predicted that. I know that's not your typical fashion sense."

She squeezed my cheek, making me groan in annoyance.

"Stop." I warned.

I got a pack of bubble gum in my posket and ate it as we continued walking.

We stopped in front of the SSC office. She opened the door for me, and then we stepped in. All of the eyes of the officers and a few other people that I don't know were on us.

"Wag mong paalam na pinsan mo ako–"

"Hello everyone! This is my cousin Selene! Our main performer!"

Hindi pa man din ako natatapos sa pag bulong sakanya ay isinagaw na niya yon sa conference room.

Nakita kong nanlaki ang mga mata ng iba probably because they didn't know there was another 'Alcazar cousin' in this university.

Oh well, low-key no more...

Mag peperform naman na ako by the end of the sem kaya hindi ko na talaga maiiwasan makilala ng marami pang students.

"Tch." I muttered.

Hinila ako ni Stephanie habang umuupo siya kaya't napaupo tuloy ako sa tabi niya.

Ang lapit ko tuloy sa president...

The sitting arrangement was Eleanor in the center of the long table looking like the boss of everyone, well she is the boss of everyone.

Then we were at the left side, Eugine was the closest to her, then I second that... and on the right side of the table is Eugine because she's the vice president she sat nearest to Eleanor. Hindi ko na kilala ang iba pero lang kay Kio. He was the one who sprayed alcohol to Eleanor's hand when she fought Hera, Pyke's sister.