15 - Devil Jin

Eleanor Maeve's POV

Wearing my nighties, half asleep, I pushed myself out of bed so that I could do my morning routine. I went to my room's bathroom, brushed my teeth, did skin care, and changed clothes. Since it was Sunday, I have no morning walks to do, I decided to go down and make myself a warm cup of milk

The living room, as well as the open kitchen, all have their lights off. The only source of luminance was from the dawn's sun.I opened the fridge to get more light as I made my warm milk, pouring it into a clear see-through mug. I leaned back on the counter in front of the fridge as I blew soft air on the warm milk so it would sool down to the temperature I could drink easily.

While doing that, I checked what was inside of the fridge, trying to find something that could fill up my stomach. My face lit up, and I stood up properly when I saw a salad bowl that was inside a plastic container.

I immediately try grabbing-

"Uy, good morning."

I almost jumped in shock when someone suddenly talked behind me. The salad that I was about to grab was still in the fridge. I was too shocked to continue getting it.

My peaceful morning is ruined.

I put my cup of warm milk on the counter and crossed my arms while turning to her. But my annoyed expression became confused when I saw her holding seven or eight plastic bags that were filled with whatever random shit was inside of it.

"Namalengke ako kaya maaga ako nagising, diba dito mag lulunch sila Papa? Puro naman kasi damo yung nasa pantry at Ref natin. Ayaw ni Papa ng mga ganon."

What the hell?

Namalengke? Like, going to the local market? Ew.

And what's with the sudden change of attitude? Just yesterday, she was in this serious, dramatic, almost beast state, but now she's back to acting like a delinquent.

A few seconds of silence filled the house as she was organizing the plastic bags on the counter in front of us. Why is she like this? Like, really? Acting like she didn't just shout at my beautiful face yesterday and acting like nothing serious happened. Is she bipolar? Or has a split personality?

She's really acting weird, acting like I didn't see her... uhm.... her Semi-colon tattoo.

Should I ask her about it? But I don't wanna trigger anything, I am a bitch yes, but I am not heartless and insensitive.

So maybe...

I shouldn't, I shouldn't open it. Yet.

I mean, still, I don't wanna live with someone who's- you know- suicidal... Like, what if she- uhm, do things, and then I would be one of the witnesses- Oh my Gosh! No! No way!

I will talk with my father about this matter for sure!

Why am I even here for fuck sake?

Damn my Dad! Fuck the business I want my freedom and my surname back!

Argh!

"Umaga-umaga naka kunot-noo mo. Wala atang good sa morning mo."

I was ranting in my head when the delinquent broke our silence.

I stared at her, observing her every move, trying to see if there's really something wrong with her brain.

But she was acting normal, just getting so me kind of meat out of the plastic bag. Although still- I wanna be sure she's not crazy.