20 - Babesiosis

"Hi Sweetie! Woah- OUCHY!"

I hissed tapping Alliyah's leg so she won't get burnt by the fire.

"I told you not to go near! Ang kulit mo talaga!" Sigaw ko.

I was making the bonfire by myself when this woman went here to bother me. She pouted and crossed her arms as if she was annoyed by me shouting at her. Hindi ko pinansin ang pagtampo niya at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa ko.

It has been hours since we've arrived in our camping spot...

And it has been hours since the start of a fucking; Cold War.

Yes, a war between me and my so-called wife, in papers.

Ignoring challenge.

huh -_-.

"Why are you isolating yourself here ba? This camping trip is supposed to be a bonding for you and your cousins! Tapos gaganyan ka?" Muling pambubulabog ni Alliyah.

Umupo pa ito sa isang small camping chair na naka palibot sa bonfire na ginagawa ko ngayon.

Ako lang kasi mag-isa ang nasa may gawing ito at lahat ng iba naming kasama ay nandoon sa patio ng wooden cabin, may ibang nag iihaw, may nagluluto, may nagbabasa, may nag phophone, at may...

Aish!

"Leave me alone, Alliyah. I want to be alone."

Kanina pa kasi ako wala sa mood simula noong... Noong nangyari kanina.

I thought the kiss was somehow okay, I thought it was fine, I thought it wasn't a big deal.

BUT DAMN IT!

----

"I... I'm..." Hindi matapos tapos kong sambit nang bumitaw na ang mga labi namin. She was just blankly looking at me so I find the need to talk and tell something.

I was about to say a word when she-

*Pak!

Agad nagsiliparan papalayo ang mga ibon na kasalukuyang malapit saamin nang marining ang malakas na sampal na iyon sakin ni Eleanor.

I gasp and immediately held my cheeks feeling a pang of pain, not only in my face but in my heart, in my heart I felt a sting.

"Why did you-?!" Hindi na natapos ang pag tanong ko nang makarinig kami ng kotse at busina sa aking likuran.

Her sharp piercing gaze went to the car of Eugine and she pushed me so she could go down from my motorcycle and into the car.

I was left in shambles and shock I couldn't react so quickly.

Nanatili akong hawak ang aking pisngi habang naka tulala sa babaeng ngayon ay nasa kotse na ng pinsan ko.

She wasn't looking in my direction, nakatulala ito sa may gilid na bintana at mukhang stress. I saw how her jaw clenched. She rested her elbow on the side window and started softly biting her knuckles looking frustrated and annoyed. Due to her pale skin, her red cheeks and ears were so obvious, I don't know if it's because of her allergies or if it's because of how angry she is.

My cousin also looked so shocked and confused, bumaba ito matapos hindi pansinin ni Eleanor ang pag-tanong niya. She checked on me asking what happened but I was too dumbfounded to answer her millions of questions.

Ang nasabi ko nalang ay, "Let's just go, Eugine. Go back to your car. Make sure to lower your AC, lalamigin yon. Magkakasakit. Also, make her drink the Antihistamine I told you to buy. Thanks, I owe you one."