12 - Zeta Gamma Xi

"Mukhang malalim iniisip natin ngayon ssob."

I drank another shot of whiskey.

My feet rested on the black coffee table in front of the long leather couch I was sitting alone on. No one dared to sit beside me because they knew I wasn't in the mood.

Nakapalibot sila Aaron, Pyke, at Asher saakin na tila inaaral kung bakit ganito ang itsura ko ngayon.

"Want to let out your frustration? How about we go to a gig then an underground fight?" I heard Pyke ask.

I frowned and lifted my head. Nandito ako ngayon sa may Fraternity Gang house namin, madalang lang talaga ako bumisita dito pero pagkatapos ng dinner ay ito lang ang naisip kong puntahan kaya pagkahatid ko kay Eleanor sa bahay namin ay dito ako dumiretso para panandaliang kalimutan ang mga pinag sasabi ni Kezaiah kanina,

Wake up?

Why? Am I asleep or something?

And yes. I'm part of a fraternity gang. I'm the only member who's a woman, and also their-

"Ahhh... the gang Lord is here. Now I understand the commotion. Good to see you finally visit us, Uno."

I raised a brow as I saw Nicholas wearing a sleeveless shirt, making his arms full of tattoos be shown, I smirked when I saw our fratt tattoo on his arm.

' Ζ Γ Ξ '

It was a minimal tattoo that was colored Violet, almost looking black because it was shaded darker than usual. I also have mine, but it is in the V line near my abdomen, so it would be a bit hidden.

It was the symbol version of our fraternity name, Zeta Gamma Xi.

"Mmm, how's everything here? I left you in charge for three months, and all the improvements I could see are bullshit."

He chuckled, sitting beside Pyke on the armchair of the couch in front of me.

"Don't be too harsh, Uno. Look at our members, and you'll see they are all doing well. Everyone is getting higher grades , higher popularity, higher power..."

He smirked and tossed me a cigar.

I catched it with one hand and light it up, putting it in between my lips.

If you're wondering why he calls me 'Uno', it's because it was my secret name. Basically, my code name is in this Fratt gang.

Aizen - 'Aiz' ~ 'Ace'  = "Uno"

"I heard we're getting more enemies. One of them are huge part of the underground market. Tsk tsk, state their names." I said as I blew the smoke out.

Nicholas held the remote for the huge television in front of us, and then he opened it. He went to our private files and showed the people I was asking for.

"Here."

Ang babantot ng pangalan nila kaya hindi ko na binasa lahat.

"How did they get pissed? Did yall do something?"

"Well..."

I raised a brow, waiting for their answers.

"We fought their only son. For messing with one of our members." Asher answered, smirking.

"Bitch." I shook my head.

"Speaking of enemies..." Nicholas stopped and glanced at the other guys whose with us as if he was saying they should leave.

Pyke got the que, so he stood up and tapped Nicholas's shoulder. "We'll leave you guys to talk. We're just gonna play 8 ball pool."

I nodded to what Pyke said, making all of them stand up and walk towards the exit of this meeting room.