afpawng

chapter one

"so what is it?" I sit up from the sound, the dark blue boy approaching me with such a sour face it might actually hurt me.

"What it is, I want to apologize. I've never seen Na'vi like you and plus your siblings having demon-" I breathe, the boy giving me a cruel look. "having sky people blood."

I step closer, cautious.

"I will tell my boys to back off, I will as well." He looked at me as if he trying to figure out if I was lying. To be fair his brother is struggling as I speak but he'll be fine. I think.

"Have you said sorry to them?" He scuffed.

"Yes. I did." I smirked, he looked shocked but covered quickly.

"So why are you telling me this?" His eyes widened, his feet shuffling with the sand.

"I don't know," my shoulders shrugged up. "I weirdly respect you." I whispered the last two words and that's what got the boys attention.

"You what?" He smirked, his tail swooshing.

"That thing moves a lot." My diversion didn't work well.

"You RESPECT me." I rolled my eyes, such an ego.

"Interesting, ver-" I shoved him gently. "Oh shut it." He laughed softly and weirdly it made me smile.

"Hey I do have to ask, what's that trick you do?" My eyes widened in confusion, what trick?

"You know the swooshy," he showed me the movement with his hand and I instantly knew what he was speaking of.

"Ah, my signature."

We called our Ilu's and went in the reef.

"Okay so follow my movements." I signed and he nodded.

I twirled around the coral of the reef slowly, helping him learn easier.

We got to a tricky turn and that's where I lost him.

"Okay one more time." He nodded again and I made sure to go slower.

I looped and swirled through the small space reef corals, he was able to catch up and make it through.

"I did it!" He signed to me with a smile and I smiled back. He surprisingly did it fast.

"Wanna go again?"

We swirled and lopped around the glowing reef, our Ilu's chasing after each other.

We spun around each other as we went up, water falling gracefully off my body.

"Look at you forest boy." I mocked.

"I'd like to see how'd you do in the forest. You'll be far worse." I rolled my eyes even though i knew he wasn't wrong.