chapter 5

In blue moon pack

Ivory:what happen baby?why are you looking so down in the early morning.

Y/n:just usual nightmare but this time I heard a voice and she almost killed me in my dream.

Jimin:I just got in time and comforted her.dont worry mom.

Jin:I think  we should call fairy godmother here to know about her dream.

Y/n:don't act like you don't know papa even you and oppa too know about my dream's meaning.

They were shocked and looked at her sympathetically.

Jin:don't worry baby we won't let anything happen to you.i just don't want to bring that topic again.

Ivory:you do know blue moon day is coming right.we have to celebrate it.
Remember what the fairy said "when the right times comes,I will appear infront you".since it's our special day is coming let's prepare for it.stop worrying yeah.moon goddess is with us.she won't let us down.

Time skips
In university

Honey:hey babes you know today a new student is joining in our class.

Y/n:really I don't know let see.

While speaking the professor entered the class with the new student.

Students:good morning mam.

Proffer:good morning so today we have a new student. Treat her as your friend ok.introduce yourself dear.

???:good morning everyone.i am amora.i hope we can be friends.

Proffessor:good go and take your place.

In cafeteria
Amora went to y/n and honey's table
Amora:if you don't mind may I sit with you guys?

Y/n just look at her and nodded her head.

Jk:noona who is she??

Y/n:she is the  new student in our class bunny.

Jk:but the semester exam is near how can  they accept the new admission?

Amora:because I got good grades and my father got transfer here.so yeah.

Jk:hehe sorry miss I didn't mean to offend you 😅

Amora just shook her head and said it's fine.

Amora:I heard you all are thick friends and relatives.

Honey:how do you know??(said with raised eyebrows)

Amora:I just heared  students speaking about you that's why I asked.😁

Honey:ohhh

Y/n and suga just looked at each other and nodded their head.they are not convinced though but let it slide.

After college they were going to their house while driving in their bikes.

Y/n:I just don't believe her though.

Suga:yeah she is hiding something and I am damn sure she is up to something.

Honey:did you notice how she got tensed when y/niee asked how she know about us??

Jk:I think she is really came to do bad things to us.

Y/n:how though??

Honey:because our university won't accept people when semester exam is near and I don't know how she got admission though.i just don't get it how she know about us??yaah it's frustrating.

Jk:hey it's ok.dont worry we are here for you all.we won't let you down.

Who is that amora??any guesses??🤔