chapter 16

Y/n🏵️:yeah whatever that makes you to sleep at night.

Tae💜: ohh god help me please.see here Wolfie you are coming with me in the evening otherwise I will carry you like a baby in my arms.i don't think you will make me to do it even if you do it's a win win for me you know😏.

Y/n🏵️: haa not funny.don't be full of yourself mr.kim.too much confidence makes you to lose you know.now it's lunch time I have to go bye bye mr.kim
(Said and went away sassily)

Tae💜: this girl is really something.aww my poor heartu

Amarok🐺:yeah stop drooling already pig.you are not fun at all.if I were you I would have ask her out
You useless human.

Tae💜: ohh you are alive.long time no seen my dear stupid wolf.i already have done a mistake now I am trying to rectify it pabo.dont you dare call me stupid.if I am stupid you too remember you are also part of me and I can only hear your voice in my head.

Amarok 🐺:aww my bad rotten tomato.by the way you better rectify otherwise I am gonna take over and solve the things myself.

Tae💜:not gonna happen rotten cabbage.

Amarok 🐺: what a disobedient human I have here.oh my moon goddess please save me from this brat who is full of himself.I hate you mr.kim rotten

Tae💜:well I am not head over heels for you either Mr.rotten amarok.

Amarok 🐺:rot in hell kim.

Tae💜:aww remember you also part of me so you have to join me there too.just admit it you love me and care for me.

Amarok 🐺: unfortunately yes dork .now shoo shoo pig .
(They both had a conversation in mind.)

Tae just chuckled at his wolf's antics and went away to have his luch.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

At evening 🌺

Taehyung is leaning on his car waiting for y/n.

Taehyung's car

Y/n came to tae and stood infront of him and waved her hand infront him to bring him back to reality.

Y/n💜: should I stand here or you are going to take me to the place?

Tae just chuckled at her and went to opposite to open the door for her which she complied and got in.

Tae💜:just call me tae or the nick names you gave me please(said with doe eyes with cute pout)