chapter 21

In the cafeteria

Amora🍀:aww our president and her secretary is struggling a lot by a tornados need help babies?

Honey🍁:well we have handled a lot of tornados and snakes by pulling their teeth out,making sure the snake to rot in hell😏.

Hearing that amora got embarassed as the people who present there laughed at her but still she kept calm face and tried to add fuel to the fire.ahh this girl🙄.

Amora🍀:well nice joke honey bee.

Honey🍁:well I didn't it say any joke little capsicum.

amora🍀:you (she raised her hand to slap honey only to scream in pain as   y/n twisted her hand roughly)

Y/n🏵️:you see little chimpanzee it's you who started but my soulmate being kind she respond to you very kindly but you being a brat tried to raise your hand as the president of student council I am giving a punishment for you apologise to her honey otherwise I will make sure you will see a real nightmare in the real life😏

Hearing that amora got scared and immediately bowed in  90 degree to honey while apologising,then ran away like dashi run run💃.

Jk🖤:aww poor girl got nose cut again.i pray for soul.

Suga😼:but she is alive pabo

Jk🖤:seeing the way she is interested to stuff her nose in other buisness,I am damn sure she won't survive atleast one year.

Suga😼:she is giving bad vibes though.

Y/n🏵️:yeah.hey suga oppa I want to discuss something with you.can you come to our pack today evening?

Honey🍁:yes oppa it's very important and very serious matter to discuss.

Suga😼:are you both ok bubba?don't scare me like this.sure I will come.

Jimin🧡:aww my kitty you are so soft soft(saying that he pinched his cheeks after placing a peck on the cheeks)

Y/n🏵️:yaah you two get a room already.

Jk🖤:too much pda hyung.i want to lovey dovey like you with my mate.

Honey 🍁:same feeling bro.

Jimin:how you are handling the situation?you know you can ask us if you need help.

Y/n🏵️:well we are doing pretty good but the events gave us a quite head ache.

Jk🖤:is it possible to hypnotize a person noona?

Y/n🏵️:well only the people who are expert in magic field only can do that mostly witches.why are you asking?

Jk🖤:well one of my classmate behaving little weird like he sit as idle usually he is a cheerful who always make others laugh seeing him like this worried me little.

Honey🍁:wait the incident happened in your faculty too right?

Jk 🖤:yeah it's already solved by brigedier team.

Y/n🏵️:ah ah enough.fill your stomach then let's go.

After that they head towards their respective classes.y/n and honey were talking about some things when y/n was pushed forward sighing she turned to scold the person only to see a junior boy apologising to her as someone pushed him.she accepted the apology saying it's fine.she turned around to see tae standing there,tae was startled little as he was observing the scene he lost the balance and going to fall on ground,y/n hold him by her strong arms holding him safe then staring at each other eyes deeply.