chapter 19

Next morning 🌄

Right now y/n and honey just entered the university only to see people gathered around at the basket ball court.seeing that they rushed to see the alphas and vampires are on each others necks.

Y/n went and seperated them from hurting each other.

Y/n🏵️:what the hell is happening here?where are the prefects?

Viggo(the alpha son of the leader of wind winder pack)🌀:he is the one who started to punch me Eventhough I controlled myself and asked the reason.buz instead of answering,he started to throw punch at me.

Spike (the vampire of the clan of lasombra )🧛:no miss y/n.he is the one who damaged my locker and sticked note like "you deserve it blood s*****g monsters with his name at the end".

Honey🍁 : Enough stop this b*****t and you two come with us.we should have serious talk.

Viggo and spike nodded their heads and followed them to the student welfare room.thes entered to see the head of the prefect club with his subordinates.

Y/n🏵️:where the f*****g hell you were doing?having chit chat instead of taking care of the chos happening in the basketball court.
Just do me a favour and get out of my sight.

Mike♣️:I apologise in behalf of my subordinates and me.please forgive us.we were handling the chaos in the cafeteria, buisness faculty and a sudden explosion in the music room.(said while bowing )

Honey🍁:what?where are the brigadier of other team?this much chos on the early morning.ohh moon goddess.

Mike ♣️:she is handling the chaos in the music room with her team.it's not viggo who damaged the locker of spike it's someone who used invisible power to do this.i checked the footages.

Hearing that spike felt guilty and immediately apologized to Mike who forgave him quickly as he is didn't do it intentionally.

Y/n🏵️: viggo and spike you two get back to your class.this is the last and final warning I am giving better be in your limit and don't believe anything without proof.just get of my sight.everyone sit down we have to discuss a lot.

Honey 🍁:any evidence about the chaos created in the said places?

Leo🦁(one of the member in prefect club):actually no evidence it's like the person is very clever to leave evidence for us.but we are working on it.

Y/n🏵️:well I apologise to you guys.i shouldn't last out on you guys without knowing the reason behind it.

Mike♣️:nah it's ok noona we understand.

Honey🍁:well that's great.do you have doubt on anyone?

y/n🏵️:explain from the start mike.i want to know everything.

Mike♣️:I got a call from Leo that there were chos in the cafeteria,buisness faculty,music room etc.i just woke up when I received the call,the time was sharp 5:45.i just dashed out the moment I heared about it.while I arrived here, brigadier of the dragon team and head of soldiers team team went to solve the explosion in music room.myself and my team handled the cafeteria while some of our soldiers from prefect club went to deal with the buisness faculty.when we solved everything,we immediately involved ourselves in finding evidences that's why we don't know about the chaos in the basketball court.we seperated the work and started working on it.

Honey🍁:this is like some action movie scene.i really appreciate you guys.well done do one thing I want to know about the student who are involved in the chos and who were present when you are handling the chaos.

Y/n🏵️: remember no one should know that we are working on this matter.it is official matter no one should leake to anyone got it.we will handle the higher authority.you peoples just continue the work in finding evidences.remember I always proud of you guys.i may lash out that's doesn't mean I don't trust you guys,it's just that no one should point the finger out you guys in negative manner.myself and my secretary always root for you guys.now stop opening and closing your mouth like goldfish.now out

The prefect club members went out with determined eyes to prove their president that they will do it without any cost.

Y/n🏵️: seriously babes I d
on't expect this.

Honey🍁:oh come on dear.dont worry we can handle like smooth like a butter.this is the year we are facing drastic changes in university with chaos.

Y/n🏵️:I feel like it's the end.its just the beginning.

?????pov

Aww so much confident darlings.dont worry I will break that like a piece of cake.you are right y/n it's just the beginning 😏.

So how was this chapter? I hope everyone like it.please do vote and comment my dear sweethearts.taje care.be healthy and happy.purome you 💜💜💜💜.

Savage king is right here 😏

Thought of the day 🌺