chapter 14

Review of previous chapter

Tae💜:well kim y/n I didn't expect this from you(said angrily making y/n even more confused)

Now present☘️

y/n🏵️:umm sir could you please tell me clearly?I didn't know what you are talking about?

Tae💜:ohh my bad let me ask you clearly.why did you hurt amora?don't you dare lie to me.

Tae said still angry at y/n and y/n finally understood the reason behind his anger.

Y/n🏵️:why would I lie sir?yes ofcourse I did hurt her but not how much she had done to my loved ones comparing to that this is just a little punishment sir.(said looking into taehyung eyes making him slightly amused)

Tae💜:you do know If principal know about this you will get severe punishment.

Y/n🏵️:what will you do if someone tried to hypnotize him and tried to control him?what will you if someone tried to use him against his own family for fucking power and wealth?tell me as brother not as a professor.i think you get it what I mean.so I am taking my leave.

Saying that she left the cabin leaving taehyung to deep in thoughts.y/n went to rooftop to get fresh air as she couldn't accept the fact that tae didn't even ask her point of view and was angry at her without knowing the reason.

It was evening she came from the rooftop and the classes were finished already.she went to the class to see her soulmate with her friends discussing about something.

Honey turned to see y/n coming towards them and told others about it.

Honey🍁:hey Bubba where were you?you went to meet Mr. kim right?why didn't you return after meeting him?

Y/n🏵️:calm down mumma I just want some fresh air that's why I didn't return to the class.kookie I want to tell you something which you must know.please don't be mad at me.please I couldn't take that.

Jk hugged y/n seeing her panicking little and said comforting words to her.
Y/n looked at honey as she got the hint,she dragged others to home saying that she need their help in something.

Jk🖤:to our secret place right noona?

Y/n🏵️:yep.please trust me baby.
Saying that she gave the keys to him to drive to their secret place.

So how was this chapter.do tell me in the comment so let me know.dont be silent readers.stay happy and be healthy cutiepies 💜💜💜💜

stay happy and be healthy cutiepies 💜💜💜💜

Quote of the day 🌺