chapter 23

Amora's pov ☘️

Thank god I teared  the pages otherwise God knows what will happen? She is always informing me at the last minute.haaa f***k my life.

Amora was speaking to herself hiding behind the bookshelf after making sure the trio exit the library.she released the breath which she was holding without knowing.when she turned around only to get heart attack (hehehe kidding 😂)
Because daisy was standing there looking at her like she got two horns  in her head.

Amora☘️:for f**k sake stop appearing out of nowhere.(she said while patting her chest area)

Daisy immediately apologized and asked for the papers which is in her hold.amora just shrugged giving it to her who disappeared within a fraction of seconds.amora went to her class like nothing happened with a scowl on her face.

*⁠﹏⁠*. *﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠*  *⁠﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠* *⁠﹏⁠*

Meanwhile glinda is her cabin trying find about the "devil whispers" using her magic ball with high concentration.when she got a signal saying that some negative energy is present around her surrounding.she tried to find the energy only to lost the signal.

Glinda🧚:ohh god I almost got the culprit only to lost

Glinda🧚:ohh god I almost got the culprit only to lost.wow just wow😤

Suddenly a energy ball appeared making her shook.she heared a voice saying that "stop messing with me.i bet you don't want to lose your kids like you lost your husband right?" Which ended with a evil laugh.

Glinda immediately bowed with fearful face apologising again again even the ball disappeared into thin air

Y/n entered her cabin after seeing her glowing ring.she went and hugged miss glinda who was crying and shaking badly.she comforted her and made her to drink water to calm down herself.
She asked what happened to her then she explained everything without leaving any single details.

Y/n wanted to say about the book which she read with jk and honey,but seeing her state she chooses not to do so.when miss glinda asked why she is here? She said that she got a signal about the negative energy,so followed which ended up her in her cabin.