chapter 9

Suga and Kai returned saying that they couldn't find them.then saw y/n return back with jungkook who is unconscious.they rushed to them and took jungkook from her.suga and jhope made him to sit on the sofa.

Y/n:let's go he need rest.

Honey:where did you find him?

Y/n:I said let's just go and I will explain later.(saying that she picked him bridal style and went away)

Suga:Are you waiting for an invitation or what??(saying that he ran after her)

They came out of the shock and ran after suga.

In blue moon pack

Everyone is sitting in the sofa except jungkook who is resting in the guest room.
Tae and his parents also present as she informed them to meet her in blue moon pack.

Y/n:I know everyone want to know what happen?let me explain.

Few hours before

Y/n heard some noise in one of the room ,she went and opened the door to get stilled in her place  by seeing the scene unfolding in front of her.a girl is trying to take advantage of his unconscious state.

Y/n went and grabbed her by her hair and thrown away which made her to broke her spine.

Y/n:how dare you b***h?who the hell send you here?better spit out the truth before I kill you by my own hands.

The girl is shell shocked to even open her mouth by the force she was thrown made her to realise that she called devil herself.

Girl:I d-ont k-now a-n-y-th-ing a-bout h-er.s-he j-ust g-ave m-oney to m-ix d-rug in h-is d-rink.

Y/n:for hell sake stop sluttering.

She just nooded her head and said without sluttering.
Girl:then she gave this necklace to put in his neck.saying that she passed out after giving the necklace to her.

Y/n held her hand as she has the power of seeing things what happened in past and future

Y/n held her hand as she has the power of seeing things what happened in past and future.after knowing who did this such low incident.she just greeted her teeth and went away after giving final punch to her and erased her memories.

Back to present

Y/n:In short to say your fear is coming back with full force and to get vengeance.(said looking at both alphas and their lunas.)

To say they are shell shocked and scared for their children's safety and well being.

Y/n:you guys told me that you  will handle everything but see now what the hell happened??is this how you will solve??here is the necklace and you know very well what it means.
Saying that she kept the necklace on the table after removing the power.

Rm:this necklace?omg it's very dangerous.

Tae:can you please tell me what is the thing you are talking about??what is the use of this necklace??

Jin:this necklace is filled with black magic to posses someone and make them as their servant to fullfill their work and it's dangerous.there is lot of necklace for different purpose.but this one is lethal.it can destroy our power and it can destroy your memories which makes you stuck in different dimension.

Kai:don't tell me it already had done.

Y/n:well fortunately I found him before she could make wear the necklace and the power is destroyed by white witch.
I damn know who is that person but my hands are tied up to do something to her??f*****g hell(saying that she slammed her hand on the table and it started to bleed. )

Suga:are you pabo?pig see what happened?jimin bring first aid kit.

Jimin:no need i can heal her without that.

Y/n:don't you dare jimin.please don't she will come the moment you use your magic please I beg just don't.

Jimin sighed and was ragged to be honest.he brought the kit and suga started treating her wound.

Honey:you are hiding something isn't it mom and dad?y/nie is my soulmate and you even restricted her saying to anyone that means it's something serious right??

Ivory:yes dear but y/n don't do this baby.see your hand is injured and we are sorry please forgive us.

Tae:mom my mind is messed seeing that you won't open your mouth so let me see my brother.
He went to y/n and holded her hand soothingly.

Tae:thanks for saving my brother.please don't hurt yourselves and promise me you won't.(showed his pinky finger towards her)

Y/n:it's ok he is like a son to me.i would anything to save my loved ones.sorry I just lost control.it won't happen again.
(Saying that she held his finger sealing  promise)

Tae just pecked on her hand and went to see his brother.

Y/n:I am really sorry everyone.i shouldn't do that.i really sorry my dear soulmate forgive me please (saying that she held her left ear with her hand)

Honey:it's ok baby.we understand we are not mad at you.

Suga just flicked her head and scolded him for straight five minutes.
Seeing them bickering and giggling the elders just shooked their head with happy smile.