chapter 13

Previous chapter

Previous chapter

Amora🍀:you already found out then why are you asking me?(said while smirking lightly)

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

🌺Now present🌺

Y/n🏵️:very confident aren't we darling.
(Said while holding her neck tightly and lighted her up by her neck) you see darling I am not someone who will beg instead I will make you to beg me.(said while choking her more)

Amora 🍀:p-le-ase l-eave m-e.i c-an't b-reath.(said while sluttering unable to breathe properly)

Y/n🏵️:told you b****.
She left her throat making her to fall down who is trying to calm down herself.

Y/n🏵️:say to her one day. I will come infront of her not to beg her to let us live but to kill her with my own hands.deliver this to her little cunning fox.

Amora🍀:she won't spare you when she came to know that you hurt me.you are going to die by her hands.(said trying to scare y/n)

Y/n grabbed her by her hair making her to wince lightly.

Y/n🏵️:listen little lamp don't you dare interfere in my buisness again because next time I won't spare you.pull stunts like this again then I will make sure you will see your real nightmare in reality.

She throwed her little make her to land  on the rooftop's door.y/n walk away swagly.

Amora 🍀:this is not the end babygirl😈.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Y/n returned to the class as the lunch break is over.amora returned to the class making sure that she is looking normal without any bruise.y/n just smirked at her lightly making her to roll her eyes.

Honey🍁:babes why amora is walking little strangely?where did you go during lunch break?

Y/n🏵️:I was handling a little lamp who messed with me and I don't care about why she is walking like that.if you want go and ask.

Honey🍁:ohh I see no thanks I don't wanna ask anything to her.

Tae entered the class with quiz questions making the students to groan little.

Tae💜: I will give only 15 minutes to revise your notes  then everybody should be ready to write quiz test ok.(said in cold tone)

Tae was checking whether the students is revising or not by making rounds in the classroom.afterv 15 minutes he distributed the quiz questions to them.

All were writing the test but y/n is struggling little because of her wound in her hand but done writting though.
She gave the paper to tae who smiled at her lightly as she finished fast Eventhough she had wound.

Tae💜:ok thank you students.kim y/n meet me in the cabin.

Saying that he went away leaving a confused y/n who followed him to the cabin.

Y/n's pov
Why he is sounding serious?oh god save me please.
She went to tae's cabin and knocked the door hearing "come in ". She nervously opened the door to see taehyung sitting on the chair with cold face.

Y/n🏵️:Mr kim
She said called him politely making him to look up at her.

Tae💜:take your seat kim y/n.well I didn't expect this from you.(he said angrily making her to confuse even more)

take care and be safe.take healthy food.
Take care my dear cutiepies 💜💜💜💜💜

Quote of the day 🌺