chapter 27

Jk and honey ran to y/n's room fastly then banged it at once making the door to crack little.y/n opened the door to fight the person who banged her door which leads to leave a crack but seeing the panicked face of jk and honey,she allowed them to enter and asked them to explain the reason which they did.

Hearing the reason she was on the verge of killing the person who is the responsible for the act.she immediately mind linked her parents then asked them to come to her room which they did."This is really getting out of our hand " Jin said while staring at the wall."But we have to save him honey,y/n use your power i grant you the permission.do it right now" Ivory said to y/n ran to the entrance and touched her car to know about the incident.

She turned to her parents with look of  anger evident in her face then said "they used invisible spell to kidnap him but the voice seems familiar to me ". "Babes do you think by chance amora involved in this? " "We can't come to conclusion without investigation but I too have a doubt as she is capable of doing this type of things."y/n replied to honey who nodded at her.y/n asked them to stay with her as it is already midnight then they have to investigate on this matter in the early morning.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Meanwhile tae just opened his eyes,he tried to stand up but failed  he took a close look on his hands and found out that they are tied with rope.sighing he roamed his eyes around the room which looked like a creepy room with spider's web.suddebly he heard a door opening sound he turned to see a silhouette standing there observing him after locking the door.he couldn't recognise the person as the room is dark with out the lights.

The person chuckled at him which made him to flick little."well well who we have here? I feel bad for you handsome because no one gonna save you are mine forever"."In your dreams b**** I bet my loved ones already searching for me and definitely will save me by breaking your thick useless skull. " he said with such confidence which made the person to land a slap on his cheeks."Don't keep your hopes high boy no one can find this place.you are stuck with me forever.lets see if they are atleast trying to reach me"saying she left the room with pissed off look.

"oh god please save me from this maniac person i am too young to die.y/n i know you will find me.this stupid person slapped me that's stings little bit it's ok I can handle." "Definitely i will come for you booba ball"."my dear strawberry is it really you? Ohh god thank you"."well unknowingly you mind linked me pabo.now tell me where are you?  I bet you are stuck with some creepy person"she teased him to ease the atmosphere."you are not wrong though and it's not correct time for joking baby.this room is really dark with spider's web and there is a window behind me as I am tied to chair i couldn't turn around fully yeah"."well that help don't you dare to die on me boy.if you do I will hunt you down keep it in mind ".

"I won't i didn't even live my life properly and I know my strawberry will save her charming prince isn't it?"."  Wow Such a sweet talker boy you made us to panic by disappearing out of nowhere remember"."well for your kind information I am kidnapped  "."yeah I know don't remove your bracelet i gave you it will protect you from evil ".

"yeah yeah except for the fact that creepy woman just slapped me "." Wait how come you know that the person is woman?"."well by her scent and voice yeah "."oh clever alpha by now she will be screaming in agony for slapping you " just then he Heard someone screaming on top of the lungs ."you are right I think her room is near to mine.i am proud of you babygirl"."stop flirting boy good night i warning you again don't you dare die on me ok"."aye aye captain take rest and come to me"."i will tiger purple you".

She cut off the mind link immediately with a blushing face."did she just proposed me? "."ofcourse dude atleast she said indirectly look at you not even making a move on her " his wolf replied him sassily."oh god atleast you are here to give company to me.i know she  proposed me in my way as the i am founder of purple you dude"."aren't you full of yourself boy?"."yes I am so what "

Like this they talked and slept while his wolf tried to give signal to near by wolves if there any  for help.he couldn't let his human to stick in this place forever.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Y/n gathered the pack members for a meeting then discussed the plan to rescue tae and asked to investigate in this matter.rm and his wife came to blue moon pack after hearing the new of his son being kidnapped.Ivory comforted her bestie  alpine who is sobbing.the alphas were in deep discussion then they said that they will send the message through a pack members to near by pack for help.

The alphas and their Luna know who did this so they sent a message to call the good witches to find about tae's Location.y/n went to the place where tae was kidnapped by some force with her friends.they searched the placed fully for a clue then they found out his phone in the scene which was damaged little.

"Ok guys listen i am going to the shop to get this phone done without damage.you guys look into the forest as it is located near the road on both sides.take our pack members with you don't you dare get hurt i don't want to loose you guys got it "."come on y/n don't panic trust me we will be back safe and sound" suga said hugging which turned into a group hug.

They parted ways to finish their work.the unknown saw the entire scene using her powers."not gonna lie you are fast and smart y/n.after a long time we are gonna meet again,i want to see your reaction very badly".the person laughed like a maniac sending chills to the workers spine.

Hello my dear cutiepies how are you all? I hope everyone is doing well.sorry for not updating for long as I was going through some things.finally I got out of it phew life is really tough oh god.anyways enjoy reading.once again i apologise for not updating as I told you I was having a emotional break down.but now I am fine.take care and have fun.be happy and stay healthy.drink more water to stay hydrated.thank you for 1k reads i really appreciate it.thank you so much.💜💜💜💜💜

Kudos to the armies for creating amazing jokes to make others laugh 😂😂.