chapter 17

Next morning 🌄

Everyone is sitting in the classroom and listening to the professor who is taking the class.

Honey🍁:ohh god it's so boring.y/niee do you have snacks with you?

Y/n🏵️:for god sake babes, we have two more to class to take before lunch till then listen to the class and about snacks I have some chocolates.

Honey 🍁:well not everyone can sit like idle like you who is focusing on the lesson without distraction like wow.i am proud of you my soulmate now give me chocolates.you are truely my saviour babes.

Saying she send flying kiss which made y/n to rise her eyebrows but she gave the chocolates to her.
Honey was happily eating chocolate like baby secretly.

professor:who the hell is munching snacks in the early morning?
The professor said making honey to top munching chocolate and acted like she didn't eat anything.y/n looked at honey with done look which made to laugh nervously.

Girl:mam we are good students we won't eat snacks on class hours you know.

Professor:oh really for your kind information miss,I am not deaf and I clearly heared some munching sound.(said with raised eyebrows 🤨)

Suddenly a energy ball with full force passed the professor and vanished in thin air.

The class was in pin drop silent and the professor stood like a statue who is processing like what just happened

The class was in pin drop silent and the professor stood like a statue who is processing like what just happened.the students were shocked to even react.y/n and honey looked at amora who is not panicking and sitting like it didn't affect her at all.

Hearing the bell the professor took her books and went away like a flash after dispersing the class.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Amora's pov☘️
Why the hell she is sending the message while I am in the class.ohh god don't tell that y/n noticed this.

Amora looked at y/n only to see y/n and honey looking at her intensively like a predator.

Amora☘️(in mind:wow what a great start.i am goona kill that trash head for sure)what you two are looking at?
I know I am beautiful no need to stare like this babies.

When amora said that y/n and honey made tsk tsk sound turned away with annoyed look.next class started they were involved into the class again.

Amora ☘️:umm sir I am not feeling well can I go to my dorm please?

Tae💜:well before going make sure,you got the medicine from the infirmary.i will inform to the principal about it ok.

Amora ☘️:thank you so much and I will do as you said sir.(she went away smiling more widely at tae with a wink.)