chapter 18

Next day 🌺

y/n🏵️:babes you go and distract the security guards in the mean time I will sneak into the control room to check the footages ok.

Honey🍁:ok babes done.

So let me tell you what our heroines are doing.as per the order from the principal they are going to check the footages of their classroom and the campus footages to see if they get any glue.now let's see get back into the story.(I don't know if they have control room in campus well who cares😅)

Honey went to security who is guarding the control room while y/n hide herself behind the pillar.

Honey🍁:annyeong sir .can I ask a little favour from you?

Security guard👮:sure dear how can I help you?

Honey🍁: actually ahjussi.i lost  my ring which my parents gifted me on my birthday.could you please help me in finding them?(said in sad tone which makes the security guard to feel bad so he agreed to help her with the other guards)

Honey mind linked to y/n that"my work is done here now it's your turn"getting the signal from her soulmate she sneaked into the control room as the staffs went for lunch break.

she searched for the footages from yesterday and copied them to her pendrive and went out silently without making noise.

Y/n mind linked to honey that"mission success" which make honey to sigh in relief and put an end to the drama she created.

Both of them went to the cafeteria to have their lunch without making noise.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

At the cafeteria 🍽️

jimin 🧡:I heared about some energy ball incident in your class did the higher authority take action about it?

honey🍁:well about that I think they are dealing with incident in their own way.

Jk🖤:don't you think it's weird out of nowhere a sudden appearance of energy ball like some magicians you know.

Y/n🏵️: magicians oh boy come on who will do magic in the campus?

Honey 🍁:magic that's right.babes why don't we ask miss glinda abou it?

Suga😼:well  curiosity always the kills the cat right? oh god come on we have lot of things to do then to focus on this incident when the higher authority is on it.

Y/n🏵️:wow kitty this is the first time you are speaking in long sentence.you really know to give savage replies I see.

Suga😼:because I am savage boy you Little chipmunk.