chapter 12

In the cafeteria

Y/n:I didn't even know your brother is going to be our professor and he is cold as ice.for a second I confirmed that he is not the tae I know.(said while throwing hands here and there)

Jk:well he didn't even tell me noona very bad hyung I have here.

Honey:you should have seen our classmates face they are almost s*** in their phants.

Suga:you do know you are all exaggrating too much like man every professor have to be strict if not you all will be dancing as monkeys in their head.

Y/n:did you just called as monkeys? Its hurts my poor heartu (said while whinning like a baby)

Honey:aww my dear soulmate don't cry my baby (said while hugging dramatically)

Jimin,jk laughed while looking at them and suga just chuckled lightly  enjoying the drama.

Amora:so you know  about our new professor?

Amora appeared out of nowhere scaring everyone little bit.

Suga:girl why are you always butting in our buisness?don't bite around bush,ask directly about your correct intention.dont act like innocent because I know you are far from it.

Amora:hehe😅I am sorry.i was just crossing by so I asked.dont mind me please.(saying that she ran away being embarassed)

Honey: curiosity always the car right
Here is the example of that quote like hell I was crossing by.is this zebra crossing or what??

Hearing that they laughed loudly.jk looked at y/n who is engrossed in her thought very deeply.

Y/n:guys I will be back(saying that she ran away)

Amora's pov
Omg this is really frustrating that suga always getting in my nerves.omg what to do?if I didn't complete the task she will kill me for sure??

She was speaking to herself and heared a throat clearing sound.she turned to see y/n standing there with folded arms .she gasped little and was scared inside but didn't show on the face. They are standing in the rooftop of the university.

Y/n:to whom you are working for?

Amora:what?are you out of your mind?I just came here for fresh air.

Y/n:cut the crap will you?I am in my damn sense.its you who should be in asylum not me.(saying that she stepped forward making her take step backwards)

Amora:you already found out then why are you asking me?(said while smirking lightly)

So how is this chapter?I hope everyone like it.do read and vote sweethearts.

do read and vote sweethearts

Quote of the day 🌺