chapter 15

Hello my dear cutiepies how are you all?I hope everyone is doing good.well I am back with new chapter.have fun reading and enjoy it.now let enter into our fanfic world 😅.

After long drive y/n and jk reached their secret place.

Jk🖤: noona tell me now  I am all ears.(saying that he laid his head on her lap as they were sitting near the lake)

Y/n🏵️: ok here goes nothing(said everything what happened on their success party in sports.refer chapter 9.i am kinda lazy to write you know it will be a long chapter and I don't want to make you all board by this chapter so yeah☺️)

After hearing from y/n,jk sat straight staring at the lake with a emotionless face which made y/n to worry about him.

Y/n🏵️: I am sorry bunny.i know I should have told you earlier but I don't want to scare you with this incident.please forgive me.

Jk🖤: noona I am not mad at you,infact I am grateful to you for saving me.i owe you a lot,trust me noona no one cared for me this much except my family members.thank you a lot(saying that he hugged her with happy tears.)

Y/n🏵️:aww my bunny don't cry,if you cry then I will cry too and no need to thank me.no one can hurt you when I am alive like a shield.now come on give me your cute bunny smile.

Jk smiled like a cute bunny aww my heartu❤️

Y/n🏵️:there there my bunny is back with his cute smile

Y/n🏵️:there there my bunny is back with his cute smile.(said pinching his cheeks softly)

Jk🖤: Saranghae momma bunny.

Y/n🏵️: nado Saranghae my  baby bunny.why are you not mad at me?why are you so calm even after knowing the truth?

Jk🖤: noona you are like a mom to me.i believe you and I know about you.i know you won't spare the one who dare to hurt me.thank you for telling the truth instead of hiding it.here after I will be more careful.i am calm because I know no one can harm me when I have my momma bunny and also I know how to break someone's bones if they dare to hurt my loved ones.