chapter 22

When rock and tae reached the staffroom after finishing their class,there was a strawberry milkshake with a note saying,

Have it,I specially made for you

         By:
               Your admirer

Rock🤎:oh noo these kids started again.anyways be careful they may have mixed viagra in it who knows🤷

Tae💜:WHAT? don't tell me they have mixed in this too.

Rock🤎:who knows¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Tae just sighed and throwed milkshake in trashcan then started to sign the assignments.rock said that because it happened to one of the staff.so he don't want tae to face that situation again.

☆☆☆

Now y/n and honey is in the library searching books about the witches to see if they get clue or not.jk came there searching for them as he finished his class.he searched and atlast found them in the desk with lot of books surrounding them.

Jk🖤: woah what are you doing with the book house?

Honey🍁:playing are you coming?

Jk🖤:haaha not funny.ok tell me real reason.

Y/n:we are trying to find about witches so we can atleast try to solve the mysterious things which happened in our college.here we found a lot of books.

Jk🖤:aww its ok let me you guys.

Y/n🏵️:that's my baby,thank you.hey see this book"the witch and mates".it look like thousand years old book but look like new.let me read it.

Once upon a time there lived a evil witch named "Elphaba".she liked to control the magical creatures and sacrifice them to devil to gain powers and her sister circe like to turn men's into pigs saying that she don't like them.one day she was flying in her broomstick 🧹,she saw a wolf pack where she found that there is some wolves who had born with tremendous powers.she got down from broomstick to see a young alpha that too a powerful one is playing with his friends.