chapter 10

Tae went to guest room and saw his brother sleeping peacefully.he sighed and went near him.

Tae:my baby bunny don't worry your brother is here moreover you earned lot of people who love you lot.(he said caressing his hair and pecked his forehead)

Tae cuddled with his brother and they slept like a baby.

y/n and honey just chuckled while looking at them and took a photo without making noise.they went out closing the door carefully.

they went out closing the door carefully

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Next morning 🌄

Everyone present in the dining hall having dinner.

Ivory:Are they still sleeping??

Alphine:it's ok leave it babes they faced a Strom let them rest.

Rm:yeah thank you y/n for saving
my son and I am really grateful for it.i am happy that my son have such lovable friends.

Y/n:ohh come on uncle don't thank me we are family.

Honey:we may bicker with each other but when it comes to our safety we will be shield to each other.

Tae and jk just entered the hall.they greeted everyone.

Jk:what happen to me?how did I end up here?

Honey:you drank lot and passed out.so we dragged you to here since we are all tired.to be honest you are quite heavy muscle pig.

Jk:excuse me I am highly offended here.
(Said with widened eyes and with pouty lips)

Tae:yaah stop bullying him but dear I agree with you he is indeed muscle pig.i even told him to stop teasing us by going to gym.

Jk:you are not helping at all hyung.(said in whining tone)

Suga:here hangover soup pabo.

Jk:awww thank you kitty hyung.

Suga just flicked his head playfully.jimin winked at suga who blushed without anyone noticing.

Honey is feeding y/n as her hand is wounded.jk looked at them confusingly.

Jk:noona what happened to your hand and where is kai hyung?

Y/n:I was angry so I just practiced pretty hard .Kai oppa went as he got a call from his mom.just finish your breakfast.I am goona kill you just wait (said in fake anger tone)

Jk:no please I just woke up and you love me noona.i know you won't kill me.(said in a baby tone)

Honey:yeah yeah such a big baby we have here.(said showing her tongue teasing him)

Jin:yaah stop talking and finish your breakfast.

There is a pin drop silence in the dining table.

Time skips

Everyone went to home except taekook as Jin requested them to stay here.

Here y/n is struggling to tie her hair with a hair band.after lot of struggling she gave up.

Y/n:oh god I can't even tie my hair (whinned to herself)

Tae was just crossing by when he heard whinning sound ,he went to y/n's room as the door is slightly opened.

Tae:may I help you??

Y/n screamed due to sudden appearance of tae.

Y/n:omg taehyungshi don't give heart attack.i am too young to die.

Tae just chuckled at her and said sorry to her.

tae went near her and took the hair comb from her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

tae went near her and took the hair comb from her.he combed her hair in bride.

Tae:done.(he looked at her through mirror and saw she was blushing heavily having red cheeks.he chuckled at her said cute in his mind.)

Y/n:thank you tae.

Tae:umm you see I was just crossing by and I heared whinning sound that's why I came here don't mistake me.

Y/n(in her mind:wow just wow.this is so embarassing)

Tae:umm we are leaving now and our parents are in the living room.

Y/n just said ohh in sad tone while looking down .

Tae:hey it's ok y/niee don't worry we will see soon ok.if you don't mind can I get a hug?(said looking at her little hesitantly)

Y/n just turned around  and hugged him taking him off guard.tae just nuzzled in her sweat gland taking heavenly scent of her.y/n just shuddered at that.