Curses

You hadn't expected to get the letter from Azkaban. Not in a million years. You had to admit that you could never have imagined Sebastian wanting to see you, not after what you did to him. There had to be a proper reason. A reason they weren't telling you. Maybe he just wanted to chew you out before you left Hogwarts. Yes, that had to be it. They excused you from your classes for the day as a carriage from Azkaban arrived to take you away. Other students giggled and whispered to each other.

"Do you think they finally put her where she belongs?" A Hufflepuff asked a Slytherin student who was laughing.

"Of course they did. Obviously the paperwork took longer than they expected." The Slytherin replied. You rolled your eyes at their ludicrously. You got into the carriage which took off almost instantly which caught you off guard. You tapped your foot, impatiently. You were dying to know what Sebastian wanted. As if nothing could surprise you more, the carriage landed suddenly. You heard someone calling outside. The door opened to reveal Ominis who was panting.

"You almost left without me!" He smiled sitting across from you.

"You got a letter too?" You asked, "Sebastian must want you to see him chew me out." Ominis gave a small laugh. 

"I'm sure that's not why he wants to see us." He reassured. "I wish Anne could have joined us, but she didn't think she could handle the dementors and the whole aspect of Azkaban." You and Ominis visited Anne often after she lost her uncle and Sebastian. While the curse still plagued her, Anne had found a way to live with it. After awhile you started teaching her spells that she hadn't learned yet and now she was a credited librarian. Everyone loved her compassion and kindness which made you smile. You still worried about her, Ominis, and Sebastian especially after what happened with Black and the stained glass window. You couldn't help but feel that it was a curse that seemed to follow you and your friends everywhere you went...and now Black was roped into it too. 

"I can understand why that could...hurt." You reply, looking out the window. The trees danced in the wind as the storm was still strong. The holidays were rough with all of the storms and Professor Black declaring that classes continue. All he was doing was shifting classes up which meant that there would be nothing to teach at the end of the year. What were they supposed to do and not to mention as a seventh year you would rather be out of the school and off on your own. While you did enjoy your short time there, it was hard to be in after Fig's death. He was your only real family. You had never told anyone that you were an orphan. 

No one. Not even Fig. 

You had no idea who your parents were. Not to mention that you had grown up in a muggle orphanage with no idea that you were five years late to learning to become a witch! It wasn't long before the carriage was in the middle of the sea, flying over the storming water and large sea monsters. Azkaban was located on an island in the middle of the North Sea which brought no comfort to you as they drew near. Ominis shifted uncomfortably. 

"Why do you think he wants to see us?" You ask as a large mass appeared in the distance. Ominis shrugged. 

"Sebastian is a mystery." He muttered as the shape of Azkaban's twisted structure came into view. Lighting struck the sea as they landed on the island. Sticking close together, a guard came up to them. 

"Who are you here to see?" He said, dully. He blinked slowly and yawned as he looked down hs lists of visits for the day. 

"Sebastian Sallow."Ominis said, rocking back and forth. 

"And you're names?" The guard asked, squinting at them. 

"I'm Ominis Gaunt and this is Y/N L/N." He motioned towards you. The guard nodded as he pointed to the entrance.