Mudblood

Cornelius trudged through the halls of his hideout. He peered around corners and glared ahead of himself. Putting on façade after façade was not easy. From Ursula's unruly boyfriend, Kreacher Helga to Professor Sharp and Black's purifying potion. It had taken days to come up with it, but Black didn't know what it really could do. 

"There you are." A woman with dark brown hair and glasses runs over and hugs him. 

"Hello, Violet." He whispered in her ear. She wore a golden robe with purple stars. She always liked flashy and funny clothing. 

"Where have you been? I was beginning to think Black finally beat you." She laughed. Cornelius rolled his eyes and chuckled. 

"That will never happen. I have more confidence that Y/N will stop me before he will." Cornelius looked around the room for something to eat. His hideout was underground, near the school. Everything was made of rock and the place was dark and musty which Cornelius hated. Soon though he would have a school to rule instead. 

"How is she doing?" Violet asked, sitting on the sofa Cornelius stole when he escaped Azkaban. 

"She will die soon enough...unless her little lover boy pulls through for her." He seemed distracted today, something had to be on his mind. 

"What happened, Cornelius?" Violet crossed her arms. "You get quiet when something's bothering you." 

"My cover as Kreacher has been blown and I don't know how long I can stay as Sharp before someone catches on..." Cornelius picks up an apple from the table near the sofa. 

"That's not all is it?" Violet's eyes narrow as she pats the seat next to her. Cornelius sits next to her as he takes a bite of his apple. 

"They are both stronger than I anticipated...I wish I had more time to face them, especially now that Ominis and Sebastian have left my side....their punishment shall be coming very soon." Cornelius hisses. 

"Niels, calm down," Violet called him by his nickname which flustered him, "You are very powerful and a lot smarter than stupid Black. You will win this, babe." Violet gives him a little kiss on the lips before smirking. 

"You are always right..." Cornelius smiled, "Are you ready to take over Hogwarts?" 

"Is that even a question?" Violet smiled. She got off the couch to go to the bathroom, leaving Cornelius alone with his thoughts. He fiddles his wand in his hands as he thinks to himself. You were proving to be a difficult and powerful foe, even in your injured state. Luckily, that was soon to change. Cornelius examined the cracks on his hand. He remembered the day he got them, but there was something different about them now. They made him feel like he wasn't human anymore. He felt like a ball of energy as he peered into one of the cracks. All he saw was purple light...people are suppose to have muscle and bone under their skin. Then again Cornelius was more powerful than most humans...than most wizards. 

"Violet!" Cornelius snapped, standing up from the sofa. 

"What is it?" Violet came back out, looking fearful of him. He hated when she looked at him like that. She knew he would never hurt here, but she still acted like he would. He understood that he scared her thanks...to well everything. 

"There is something I want to do before we go to the school." He said, adjusting his purple coat. Violet nodded, walking away to change into something more practical. Cornelius watched her leave. He knew that this last thing could help him win if he used it right...and if everything was contained like he hoped. 

"Where are we going?" Violet  asked, now dressed in a dark magenta dress. 

"We are going to retrieve great power from beneath Hogwarts. Hopefully our little friend didn't become selfish and take that magic." Cornelius smirks as he guides Violet out of the cave. He can't help but smile as he knows his plan is coming closer and closer to completion. Soon pure blood would be frowned upon for the way it treats a Mudblood. Then those who truly deserve to be in power could be. Violet notices his shift in emotion as she squeezes his hand.