Up to Bat

"It seems you remember me." Violet smirks and pulls her wand out. "Let's see how well you fight old man." Violet looks like a ballerina as she points her toe in front of her. She spins her wand like a baton around her before staring at Black. 

"Better than you." Black remarks, mirroring her stance, (not very well), and lifting his arm above his head like a warrior. The two are at a standstill as they stared each other down.  "Long time no see, Violet. It seems your boyfriend wants to take over the world now." 

"He does that." Violet jumps and spins in the air, sending blasts of magic at you and Black. 

"Protego!" Black yells as you duck form the blasts. 

"You're still a very defensive man." Violet smirks, stepping backwards as magic dances around her feet. 

"You're still impulsive as ever." Black replies. Violet's face scrunches into anger as she hisses at him like a snake. "Can't take criticism either." Violet violently blasted shots at him, knocking him backwards. You search for your wand, but you don't even know if you have magic anymore. You see your wand next to Black and you reach for it. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Violet points her wand at you. "This could end very poorly for you if you don't comply with what I want." People are screaming and running around them, none of them realizing that the most powerful wizard in school was on their knees in front of Violet. 

"That is enough, Violet." A menacing voice rang down the hall as Sharp appeared in the walkway. Sharp looked way too happy...it was unsettling. Suddenly his appearance changes into the familiar dark brown hair and purple cracked skin. 

"Alright, dear." Violet replies with a smile and kissing Cornelius. 

"Hello again, Y/N." He walks up to you as you look up at him. 

"I have nothing else to give you." You whisper, looking up at him with tears in your eyes. Cornelius smiled as he bent down to be at her eye level. 

"You have already given everything." Cornelius says sarcastically, "Absolutely everything?" He smirked, looking around at the destruction that danced around them. "You have not lost everything, you still have more to give...like Professor Fig." 

"No!" You scream as Cornelius punches your face into the floor. "Someone get to Fig, now!" Black blinks as he hears your words. He quickly waves his wand and apparates to the Map Chamber. 

"Fig!" He calls but no one responds. He searches around for Fig, but he is nowhere to be seen. Black begins to panic, hoping that Fig was okay. "No, no, no..." 

"Black!" Fig's portrait appears behind him, making him jump. "What is happening?" 

"Fig, you have to get out of here! Cornelius is coming for you!" Black looks behind him, making sure no one was coming. 

"Oh no..." Fig disappeared form his portrait, hopefully finding a way into another portrait nearby. Black sighed as he heard kids storming into the Map Chamber. 

"Shit--" 

"Black!" Ominis runs down the steps to meet him, "This is bad! I mean really bad! Cornelius is using the Ravenclaw House to attack the other students! The teachers are getting overthrown and...they captured Professor Weasley--" 

"What!? We have to save her!" Black rushes towards the sound of foot steps with Ominis close behind him. 

"Black, where are we going?" Ominis asks as they reached the Floo Powder station. Suddenly a familiar face appears. 

"Black! You better have a good reason--" 

"Not now Sallow!" Black snaps, "There has to be some sort of safe place for the students and I'm tasking you to find it! I'm finding Matilda!"