Exile

"We're going to what?!" You say, sitting upright in your hospital bed. Black sat next to you, fiddling with his wand in his hand. 

"We're going to meet Ursula and her boyfriend to discuss my divorce." He replied, plainly. 

"What do I have to do with your divorce?" You glare at him. He slowly moves his hand over yours. 

"You know why." He smiles. To be honest, you were ready to bash his head in with a book, but he was being rather attractive today. You huff as the nurse walks in to give you your treatment. 

"Fine. I'm only going because it gets me out of the hospital wing for a little while. Not to mention that I'm basically a sitting duck here with Cornelius still at large." You hiss at the nurse. The nurse rolled her eyes before glaring at Black. Of course she thought Black had put these ideas in your head. Black's face lit up with excitement. You didn't understand how he could be so happy at a time like this. It pained you to think about what his kids might be thinking. Maybe you or him should pay them a visit. Black looked over a paper curiously. 

"We will meet with Ursula today at two." He smirked. "I can't wait to rub it in her smug face." 

"Rub what, Nigellus?" You glare at him. 

"Nothing." 

"Don't be stupid." 

"You know I am capable of nothing else." You roll your eyes at his comment. "Make sure to wear something some what formal."

"Like I have something like that." You mutter under you breath. The nurse watches you both suspiciously. 

"I can lend you something."  The nurse said, surprising you and Black. 

"Really?" You ask, feeling a burst of excitement. 

"I used to go to fancy balls back in the day." She said, "I'll see what I can find for you." The nurse stood up and went to her office. You couldn't help but smile. Even after her feuds with Black the nurse was still willing to help you two out a bit. The nurse came back with a beautiful selection of clothing that she laid out for you. You stared in awe at her collection. How in the world did she own all of these? Black seemed to share your surprise. 

"I don't know how to thank you." You say, picking out your favorite outfit. The nurse let out a chuckle before smiling. 

"You don't have to. All you have to do is not glare at me from now on." She smirked, taking the rest of the clothing back to her office. 

"You got it!" You say, admiring your new outfit. Black gave you a warm smile, wondering what you would look like in your new outfit. "I should get dressed." Black nodded, leaving the room. 

Four hours later...

"I am regretting my decision." You say, standing in a garden by a lake. Black was by your side with his hands on his hips. You looked over the vast landscape. It was a beautiful day. The sun was high in the sky and the sky looked straight out of a painting. Ursula was dressed in the finest of clothing and her boyfriend mirrored her. They were sitting at a round table with tea.

"There you two are!" Ursula waved at them. You scrunched your face up as Black waved back. This was a horrible idea and not to mention it still hurt to move. Black had been kind enough to apprate you to the location. It was a kind thought but you wished he had apprated a little closer to Ursula. Black grabbed your hand as he led you to the table. Black sat across the table from you which, in turn, meant you were squished between Ursula and her boyfriend. 

"Hello." You say nervously. The tension in the air was intoxicating. Ursula was enjoying every minute of it and her boyfriend looked confused. 

"Hi." He replied, eyeing Black strangely. "What's your husband doing here?" He asked, squinting at Black.