Guardian Angel

"This is the last letter I am writing to you. I have warned you time and again, I went as far as to warn your friend too. I tried being your well-wisher, your guardian angel. Learn the truth- that's all I asked for. That would've put things from past at rest, but what did you do? You were so caught up in your revenge that you became blind, denying all the truth that laid right in front of you.

I am not you enemy, I desparately wanted you to win, I wanted you to have your clarity but alas. I left one last hint in this box for you, use it well. It might be your last chance.

I've always been in charge of the game that you started, I saw each move you made but they were always the wrong ones. And I gave you enough time, enough clues but not anymore. It's finally time to put an end to this game. But don't worry I have a good climax planned for you

Time is ticking, LITTLE ANGEL, tick tock tick tock. You have less than 24 hours"

Jisoo reads the letter thoroughly again and again. She has underestimated this person way too much, what does this person mean?

"I am dreaming right?" she says and pinches her again and again. She can feel her nightmare come true. Less than 24 hours, what will happen after that? What lies ahead?

She rummages through the box trying to figure it out

All these are basically proof of Jisoo's motive. But she finds a paper that is well sealed. Her guts tell her that this is what the letter was talking about: the last hint. She opens it in shaky hands and there are a few papers folded neatly in there. She opens the first one, this seems like a will of some sort. The one who it belongs to is Irene's Father. She reads it thoroughly, and to her surprise Irene is not the sole heir of her father's properties, there is another name- Jag-eun-Cheonsa

And to her surprise, this Jag-eun has more heirship to their father's properties than even Irene, the entire estate is willed after this person.

"This is it, I have to find this person out, I am pretty sure it is someone he betrayed just like my mother or maybe another mistress. This Jag-eun is my ace" she finally figures it out

She then looks at an envelope, this was written back in 90s to---to her mother. From Paris. She hurridly opens it but to her surprise the envelope is empty. Someone took the letter out. Who wrote to her mother? But this contradicts everything, her mother wrote in her letter that no one ever replied to her letters, but this is one of the replies.. Jisoo's mind gets puzzled, is it Jag-eun? There is no name on it, just a bunch of addresses. She angrily throws the envelope on the floor. There is one last piece of paper left, she opens it, it is a picture. Jisoo can recognize two faces there, her mother and  father. But there is another woman in there, very young, a cheerleader. Her father is wearing a baseball jersey and he is holding--- he is holding the waist of the woman standing next to her mother.

She has always thought that her parents were college sweethearts but in this picture, her mother is standing beside the mystery women, smiling brightly as her father is looking at the cheerleader..

But then Jisoo remembers the picture she saw back in korea, in her mother's photoframe. The outfits resemble very close to the one they are wearing here. Her mother treasered that couple picture enough for it to be hidden on the frame, it was just the two of them smiling and looking happy. That picture was torn and worn out but still that is the only one her mother kept, just like she wanted to keep her father.

Jisoo hates looking at these pictures, they remind her of how much her mother suffered, and this new woman and this new picture. This for sure has something to do with Jag-eun.

She folds it back up and closes the box, she needs to hide it well. No one can see it ever

Jisoo comes out after hiding the box well in the room, she'll burn it later, when taehyung is not here. As she opens the door of the room, and she can feel the pain in her legs all over again. She cannot even take a singe step