22

Siddharth : no I won't let you go.

Avneet : what till when you are planning to let me stand here like this?

Siddharth : no for long but may I get the touch?

Avneet : what more?

I don't know what is going on his brain even it is impossible to predict that what he can do.

Because he have super natural powers in him and he is in full mood to get a better display of my body.

Soon again I feel my hand back in my top, it's seriously like he is getting obsessed with the flesh of my boobs.

I’m sure it’s a him him, as the energy he is getting from my boobs I can find his hand slipping down on my belly.

This is very safe place for me now, as move more down give him evidence that he is giving affect on my body.

I am definitely feels in control of this masculine touch of this ghost.

But he’s yet not acceptable to be the first man to touch my pussy, and I can understand that his powers have no barrier he can touch me anywhere he wants.

There is a teasing smile on his face.

I tried once again to ask her to let me go when I know he won't, even honestly now I want him to continue for few minutes because leaving this right here isn't even easy for me.

Suddenly he starts moving ahead.

Avneet : what now? (Asked with curiosity)

Siddharth : sit back on this sofa.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : sit. (Command his body)

Avneet : okay okay.

Avneet take a seat beside the sofa already showed to you. As soon she sits she feel that she sits on someone's lap.

Siddharth is in front of her, so she get more scared, she tried to get up, but she have no control on her body.

Avneet can't turn her face, because she is really scared.

Siddharth : calm down.

Avneet : I can feel someone under my body. How can I relax, how many ghosts are there? (Feeling scared)

Siddharth : I am the only one own this house and you now, I don't like sharing.

Stay tuned