50

Now my dick is on the lips of her pussy rubbing her pussy.

I try to put my dick in her pussy and I hold her and apply force.

She close her eyes and started moaning.

I knew she will be in pain as she told me that she is virgin.

I apply more force to my dick and it is going inside her pussy slowly.

Her pussy walls are opening slowly and my dick is grip by her pussy walls very tightly.

I am applying little force on my dick and my dick is half buried in her pussy then I move to her lips and starts kissing it.

I increase my force and start pushing my whole dick inside her pussy.

Her eyes is full of tears, I kissed her eye.

Soon, My whole dick is inside her pussy, I adjusted myself and started fucking her slowly very slowly.

My dick is moving out and going in and is in full tight grip of her pussy walls, my dick was getting very good friction.

Her eyes are still closed and she is enjoying every thrust of my dick now and her moans are full of pleasure now.

She is sometimes kissing my lips.

My fucking pace is increasing.

My one hand is on her boobs pressing it and playing with her nipples while my other hand is behind her head to enjoy her full face expression when I am fucking her.

She screamed " Faster, more faster, do it faster".

I increase my speed and start moaning loudly.

She soon screamed that she can't hold more and she cum and I am still fucking her to get myself satisfied too.

I also ready to discharge my juices.

But she is disagree to get breed my sperm in her pussy as I am ghost for her.

Even I don't want to take that risk, as we both are really unknown for each other.

Stay tuned