Suddenly, she heard a sound of a click of her bathroom door.

She get scared and again the same face came in front of her which she was seeing in her dream.

This ghost is again appear in front of her.

All the superpower of siddharth is being used on avneet.

Avneet screamed and siddharth runs to her and cover her face to stop her.

Siddharth : relax, shut your mouth.

Avneet get scared and she put her finger on her lips like nursery kids.

Avneet : I wasn't wrong you really exist, it wasn't my dream I know you are using your super powers on me. (Said in low voice tone).

Here is a small secret should be reveal,

The boy siddharth standing in front of her right now is alive and it's all happening in real.

Siddharth didn't understand that what she is talking about?

You must be thinking that who is he? How avneet saw his face in dream? And what is he doing in her room?
(All three answers you get after sometime).

But the reality is now is that avneet is considering him ghost have so much super powers, when siddharth didn't know what she is exactly considering him.

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet : listen I am ready to do what you wish, but you have to listen to me that you will not use any of your super powers, you wanna take off my clothes, you have hands remove with your hands, or ask me to remove myself. But you won't use your magic.

Siddharth isn't understanding what she is saying but this get into his brain in once that avneet is offering him that if he wants that she can remove her clothes in front of him.

Why, he don't have any idea?

He met avneet for the very first and avneet met him first time to in real.

Avneet : so say what you want?

Siddharth : uhm?

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes and 10 comment

Wait for his actual introduction.