65

Then he left the pussy lips apart and he slide his tongue inside my cunt and let his hands slowly reach my boobs simultaneously.

While his tongue fucked me his hands playing with my boobs.

I can say he is enjoying but I am enjoying too. I am loving it seriously.

I am totally under his control, I am a controlling girl but right now my pussy is wet and wanting.

His hands moves to slowly play with my boobs and he brought his cock nearer and nearer to my cunt and soon the tip touch the lips of my pussy.

He pull one hand back, held his cock and slowly ran it over my clitoris.

His cock circled my clit once or twice to making my pussy ready.

He is also despo, and this desperate boy for me and desperate cock for my cunt is looking for the opening and invade in my pussy second time in 30 hours.

I could take it no longer with the rubbing of his tool on my valley of hot fluid.

I want him to push his dick inside me.

Finally,

He did it, he slowly push his length inside my deep hot cunt.

He slowly give one small push and the tip just slid into my pussy, he fucked me yesterday but today my pussy is giving him more tight sensation.

No matter how much she fucked my pussy yesterday, after even one fuck its looking like there is no entry of his thick cock in my pussy.

He start pumping his dick in and out. Slowly at first. And in each stroke it going in another half an inch more.

As he push in and then pull it out harder and faster, I cry out in pleasure.

With each new stroke, he is reaching deeper and deeper.

This continue for ten minutes and finally I cum on his dick inside me only.

But he screamt, we have no name of our relationship so I won't let him breed my pussy.

So he spray it on bed.

We laid down on bed taking deep breath and waiting for our heart beat get normal.

And this what we are done with.

We are not sure about the future of this relationship we started but yes we liked being with each other for this long while twice.

END OF THE STORY