63

He stopped and looked around.

Avneet : will you explain me what are you exactly trying to do?

Then he said, Wait. Let me get the bed ready.

I don't get what he means to get ready this is huge bed with comfortable mattress what he will make ready in this.

He quickly put the pillow in its right place and placed the bolster on the side and then took the cover and kept it aside, and make bed ready to be use.

But why he bring the pillows I don't get this.

On seeing his preparations, knees are going in giving way as I could feel the heat in me increasing and I can feel electric shocks passing through my body and going in my pussy.

He slowly put his left hand over my shoulder and slowly push me bcak on bed when I was trying to get up.

He looked at my naked breast and said, "Your breast. They are so delicious 😋".

On seeing these two his bulge get more evident to notice.

I suggest to him.

Avneet : Take your pants off.

Siddharth : I am feeling shy.

Avneet : what do you mean? If you are feeling shy my boobs are not for display.

Siddharth : areeee, don't get irritated yaar I am taking it off only.

Avneet : good for you.

Siddharth stood up.

And his drama for being a shy guy again started, I am sitting topless in front of him so how I can tolerate this drama.

So I just held the elastic waist band and with one pull, got the track pant down.

Indeed he is wearing underwear. But I was too fast to pull it down too.

His cock jump out and stand erect in front of my face.

Avneet : yesterday I was feeling weird but today when I know that you are human being I can play well with you.

I assist him step out of the pants on the floor and then slowly raise my palms and cups his balls with my left palm and wrap my right palm around his cock.

I slowly pull the foreskin of his cock back and forth and got him more excited.

And he can't remove my hands from his dick.

Avneet : I can admit it today, Your cock is really big and hard.

Siddharth : lucky too.

Avneet : means?

Siddharth : I mean, after all this dick gonna get chance to fuck you twice in life.

Avneet : twice?

Siddharth : yeah what happened, don't tell me you won't let me fuck your pussy today.

Avneet : I didn't said that.

Siddharth : so?

Avneet : you said twice in life, so means this is the last session of my pussy and your dick?

Siddharth is stunned on this.

Avneet : forget it. We can count it out later.

Siddharth just blush hard.

Avneet : let's go ahead then.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet is still holding his hard still in her palm when he is moaning.

He quickly sit down next to me and kiss me repeatedly on my face and mouth and eyes and then slowly came down to my now fully expose and big breasts.

I am now feeling desperate with desire and anticipation for what to do next.

While kissing he suddenly stop.

Stay tuned