44

Avneet : and last, you are not alive that is why I have to keep this in rules.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : after this you will not follow me ever in my life anywhere, this is one time only.

Siddharth : and what if I would be alive person what will you prefer then.

Avneet : I will cage you in my heart for ever. I don't have any hesitation to accept that you are so handsome and hot.

Siddharth feels like any dream going on.

Avneet : but you have to tell me first, that what you actually did with my body, I am not in my control from yesterday.

Siddharth : I didn't did anything. (He didn't have anything to say because he is not getting that what she is talking)

Avneet : it is not natural what I am feeling from yesterday, ahhh.. I am so shy to admit it.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : even after using my toys, and after being so wet and dripping all day i didn't reached the climax. What you did.

Siddharth is numb, he can't believe it happening.

Avneet : say?

Siddharth : I really didn't made any magic on you.

Avneet : if it's true, then my cunt have no rest without you, mister hotty ghost. So do something for your new lover. Because more than me my body wishes for you.

Siddharth feels himself in heaven, because he just saw this girl 10 minutes ago for the very first time in his life.

And without any hesitation she is ready to submit and offer her body to him.

She is saying to not to use the superpowers which he didn't even have.

Avneet : so, what to do?

Siddharth : I don't know you tell me?

Avneet : what is going on in your mind, I hope you are not making any Devil's plan for me.

Siddharth : nope. (Said with so innocent face)

Avneet : why are you so handsome.

Siddharth : I don't know.

Avneet : you should be alive yaar.

Siddharth remains silent.

Stay tuned.