41

Avneet screamed what the fuck?

Avneet : I saw the same ghost in that window priya.

Priya : Adi, starts the car faster.

Adi and Priya get scared, Adi starts the car and runs the car faster.

Adi : chill girls.

Avneet : wait, it was not a dream it was something else guys I was telling you that something strange happening with me.

Priya : Avneet is right you should cancel this trip and go back to our city.

Adi : are you sure?

Avneet : no way, I want to know the truth of this house.

Priya : are you mad or what I mean seriously you think that there is a ghost in this house in real, and you want to come here again.

Avneet : why are you not understanding priya.

Adi : shut up Yaar avneet, for the first time I am agreed with Priya you are talking nonsense now.

Avneet remains silent because both of them are not in her favour.

Priya : drive back to hotel, we will talk about stuff that and tomorrow morning we will go back to the city.

Adi : okay, but I will stay here because my family is coming to explore this city.

Priya : okay.

They reached hotel.

Avneet is feeling more restless now.

Adi insist her to have food, because she is not having her food.

She is still thinking about that place.

She is feeling so restless again.

And she told Adi that she is not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

She slept for sometime.

Adi have a room next to her so he told her that she can call her if she have any problem.

The same thing is going on in her mind she is not ready to accept it that whatever she had yesterday was a dream.

And again he have a similar kinda dream.

She saw again that ghost boy in her dream. And she get up with the jerk.

She realise that again she saw a dream.

Stay tuned.

Suspense gonna reveal soon now. 😍

Target - 25 votes