36

Adi insist her to allow him there.

Avneet : okay.

Priya : then...

Avneet : after that, as Adi said he starts behaving like that pervert ghost. Like he starts commanding me to get up and my body is moving on his commands.

Priya : then...

Adi : ohh meant you had enjoyed with that ghost? (Teasingly)

Priya : Adi you leave.

Adi : no why will I? You remember when I went out with my only gf out, she takes every single detail from me, I was feeling embarrassing too, but you all heard my full se* story.

Priya : ok, keep on sitting here on our heads, you continue avneet.

Adi : by the way, he just changed your outfit.

Avneet : yeah.

Adi : so why are you saying him, pervert, he must be very innocent ghost he have super powers and he gave you outfit to wear. (Said teasing her).

Avneet : shut up.

Priya teasing her too now.

Priya : Adi was right, by the way he changed your outfit with bikini or what? (Teasingly).

Avneet : it was a full outfit, but quite sexy one , like deep neck.

Priya : even ghost are getting fans of your bossoms.

Avneet : shut up Priya.

Priya : what?

Avneet : now tell me, that how it can be possible that I imagine a guy I never saw before.

Priya : your dream end here.

Adi : yeah I was about to ask you the same? I mean it was really boring end here.

Avneet : guys please stop teasing.

Priya : okay okay.

Avneet : yaar, his thoughts is still giving me currents.

Priya : did you saw him touching you?

Avneet : hmm.

Adi : where? (Curiously).

Avneet : I can see you enjoying Adi. This is really wrong.

Adi : say na avni.

Avneet : most of the time on my chest only, yar this wasn't my problem, the issue is that why I get that strange dream. (Yelled).

Stay tuned.