43

Now the devil control his mind because she is really so beautiful to resist and to leave this golden opportunity.

You must be thinking that what is Siddharth doing in her room? (Will reveal later)

Avneet : believe me you are not alive else, I will not even regret for once to be with you in this room. Because you are really so handsome.

Siddharth smiled but very confused. Because if we started anything and then he get caught that she have any misunderstanding about him then he will be gone.

But Jackpot standing right in front of his eyes making him feel like he should take a risk.

Avneet : so let's me to deal first? I know it is weird for you because you have all the super natural power to do anything whatever you wish, but if you follow me you will satisfied too. And even I won't regret. As I have this weird fantasy to be on bed with someone have super natural powers.

Siddharth is really getting arouse listening to all this.

He can clearly understand that this girl is talking all this under any misunderstanding and misconception about him.

Avneet : so? Will you please follow the rules, please. I Know You Like The Way I Look so I think you should do this for me.

Siddharth : okayyyy as you say.

Avneet : are you seriously ready?

Siddharth nodded in yes with so much confusion but excitement in his head.

Avneet Rules --

1) you will not use any of your super natural power on me.

2) you will not leave any mark on my skin during the foreplay.

3) if you want to kiss me you have to keep your teeth away from my lips. I love my lips.

4) you won't hurt me in anyway.

5) you will not force me for anything I don't want.

6) you have to be slow and steady just like lovers make out.

Siddharth accepted all her rules.

Stay tuned.

Target 25 votes