24

Avneet : I am paying for this knowledge mister ghost.

Siddharth : are you crazy, I suppose you to be scared of me, not try to flirt or seduce me? (Said with question mark on this flirting)

Avneet : what is the benefit of that?

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : it means If I keep on protesting you then what will happen... Actually nothing, as you have super powers you can strip all my clothes off with a clap.

Siddharth remains silent. He can feel it that if he would be alive this moment then surely gonna die again.

Avneet : so, I decided that I will let you do what you are doing, and you will let me go out of this haunted place safely in return. Deal?

Siddharth : you are making deal with ghost?

Avneet : yeah, because you are playing with my body and getting obsessed with my boobs like a normal alive guy. (Boldly admitted)

Siddharth : ohh deal done then.

Avneet is feeling a bit scared because this is truth at last because with whom she is talking is a ghost.

Siddharth is still caressing his thighs.

His hands is caressing my thighs when The hairs on the back of my neck being aside by someone.

This is really cheating, he made replica of his body too even after being powerful than me.

I can feel his presence near my neck.

Avneet : dont you think you are doing it unfair between us?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : you should not make your replicas.

Siddharth : why will you order me now?

Avneet : of course.

Siddharth : and why will I follow them.

Avneet : just look into my eyes and say won't you follow?

Siddharth : are you trying to seduce a ghost?

Avneet : you are already getting crazy to get inside my clothes, so please?

Siddharth : you are right.

Avneet : so I want to get rid off from your replica behind me.

Siddharth obey her command.

Now it's all going like avneet want in her fantasy.

Stay tuned.