27

I am really concern about my body, I know I am too shy to expose myself and I am not sure that this ghost gonna be the first see me naked.

But I am in a situation to let it be, and I have no control on this situation.

I have seen so many adult videos so I had a look hint of the erect cock in the pants.

And this ghost is hiding a tower length in his pants.

I wanna Fuck off my dirty mind, on one hand I don't want to get naked I front of him and on the same second, i am also point out the boner of this ghost hot guy.

This is the something can call that making love has no limits, just see I am a human alive girl and he is ghost.

Fuck, he came in front of my face again. He came closer to me.

And soon I close my eyes in anticipation and I feel soft brush of his lips press against mine.

I lean my head back, tilt my face up and can you believe it that I am giving the life best kiss to him.

Which he won't even forget even if he went to the heaven, he is cold to feel and I must be getting hot on his lips. It was a unexpected and passionate kiss.

But I keep it brief and within 30 seconds I break the kiss.

Because all I need is oxygen which he didn't want.

I was so passionate on his lips when his lips was delicate as make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Siddharth (in a husky voice) : I want more.

I don't know what make me smile and again.

Instinctively my eyes get close, which allowing him to feel the full depth of mouth.

He is completely something which is other than to feel the normal kiss, every action of him shows his super natural powers.

I stand still, and keep him sucking my mouth until he feels happy himself.

Stay tuned