33

After trying almost for 10 minute on the highest speed, I feel my pussy lips get swollen because of the hard press on the sensitive part of my body.

But I still did not manage to get my self satisfied by this time try with this vibrator.

This was the best way I can try on my pussy.

I told you now my pussy lips get swollen too so what more I can do.

I quit trying with vibrator.

Next one hour I keep on turning on the bed restlessly.

And when ever I am closing my eyes I can see the same hot boy and I can feel his hands again like I was feeling in my dream inside my clothes.

This all is really impractical and I know my brain made a mix up or thoughts which lead this dream to me.

But the thing is happening with my pussy is real, my cunt is really on fire and that is not dream and not even in my hands anymore.

I don't know when I felt slept for few minutes more.

I wake up with the knock on my door.

I get up and open the door, and after open the door I realise that I removed my panty when I was using vibrator but maybe I didn't wear it back after that.

It is not an issue as skirt length is enough, but the panty must be on floor, I turn my half head back and see the panty on the floor.

It was Adi on the door.

Adi : feeling fine now?

Avneet : yeah.

Adi : so may I come in babe?

They are best friends, and avneet share everything with him that modern best friends formula applied here.

Avneet walks in and let him come inside the bedroom, she moves faster and with her feel shift her panty under the bed.

Avneet : do you want anything?

Adi : because of you I didn't went with everyone and Priya was playing game in her room, so I thought to come here and eat your brain.

Stay tuned.