Chapter 25

The older female's grin grew wider. "Now, now, Princess," she said and bowed her head. "Let me enter and then we can discuss as to who I am and why I am here. You need to start training soon because they do know where you are now, and I am not strong enough to hide you any longer."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it and stepped aside so that she could enter, numbly.

The old lady walked in and looked around, carrying a very large bag that she didn't seem to have a problem carrying. She looked around the room and nodded. "Hmph," she said, spying someone that I couldn't see. "Targon," she said with a small scowl in her voice. "It's good to see you still alive. I thought I told you not to go after them," she scowled and wagged her finger.

"Wait, you can see him?" I asked and closed the door behind her, shocked and mildly impressed.

"Of course, I can see him," she said, "and I can hear him too." She walked over to the kitchen table and set down her bag with a loud thump. *Now, how is that Alpha of yours? Is he alive?"

"Who are you?" Frederick asked. He groaned and tried to stand but wasn't able to, so he stopped trying. "Why are you here?"

"To check on my godchild, duh," the other female said. She rolled her eyes and scowled. "Yes, Targon, I know that she doesn't know me because of the spell. I was there."

I blinked and blinked again, shocked and confused. "You were the one that put a spell on me?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, and she slowly nodded, looking grave and guilty.

"With your parents permission, of course," she said softly. "Now, come and sit. We have a lot to discuss. Is there anyone else in the house besides the three here?" She huffed and gestured to where I suppose Targon was. "Four, including Targon, of course."

I blinked and blinked again before I cleared my throat and shifted on my feet. I wanted to lie, to say that there was no one else, but for some reason, I couldn't.

So instead, I said, "there are two others. They're in the bedrooms."

The female nodded. "And no one else is here besides them?"

I shook my head no but stayed silent.

Again, she nodded and looked relieved as if she knew those were the people there and wanted me to confirm it. "Good, good, good."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Andromeda," she said and bowed, "but you can call me Auntie Andy or Meda or Gram. I answer to all three." She rolled her eyes and scowled, and annoyance flickered across her face. "Yes, Targon," she said. "I am well aware that she wouldn't understand why she can call me Auntie or even Gram, but it is something she can call me if she wants. There are no rules saying that she can't."

"Are you sure that she isn't crazy?" Antonio asked, flabbergasted when he looked at me with wide eyes. "I mean G-"

"I am not crazy," Andromeda said, interrupting Antonio. She scowled and narrowed her eyes at him, and Antonio's eyes grew wide as if he knew that he fucked up and pissed off the wrong person.

Antonio's face grew paler, and he nodded. "O-O-Of course," he said before he gulped and shifted in his seat. "It's just tha-"

"Hush," I said, interrupting him, and Antonio instantly turned to look at me with wide eyes.. "Lo vas a empeorar por ti mismo, (You are going to make it worse for yourself,)" I added, making sure to switch to Spanish, even though I had no idea if she understood me or not.

Antonio gulped and stayed silent. He shifted in his seat while he looked between the two of us, not knowing if he wanted to test his luck with this witch or listen to me.