Are you staying with us?

We sat on the floor together, he asked: "What are you doing here?"

" Chan found me outside, so he took me with him."

"Why were you outside? Are you lost or something?"

"Yeah... I ran away from home.."

"Huh? Why would you?"

"I had some problems with my parents. We fought. So I ran away and didn't return because I lost my way."

"So you wanna return but you're lost"

"No, I don't ever wanna go back."

"Hmm... I don't understand you" He mumbled.

The door opened. Chan is here, and he's searching for me. He entered and saw me sitting next to Felix. He smiled : "You already made a friend?"

'Friend'... that word was repeating in my mind... Can I be friends with them?..

"I bought you noodles too, do you want it spicy or not?"

"No"

"Felix, can you help me?"

I jumped up from my seat asking him: "Can I help?"

"Sure." He smiled.

I totally forgot about the reason why I'm here,and what I'm doing. I just wanted to stay like this and enjoy my time.

Changbin joined us in the kitchen. He came closer to me and asked: "Are you staying with us?"

"Uh... I don't know."

"I heard everything from Felix. I'm worried about you now."

Chan interrupted him asking me: "What did you tell him?"

"I just told him that I ran away from home."

"You ran away?"

"Yeah..."

"I thought you were homeless."

"But I'm really homeless..."

"Your parents must be worried about you, you have to return back. "

"No! I'll never!" I shouted uncontrollably.

I remembered all the dark moments I lived before. After all, I can't stay here even if I really want to. I have to return home.

"Umm.. I guess you really wanna stay here. Fine, let's discuss this after dinner. You can sleep here tonight."

It was really relaxing to hear what he said. I guess this night will be a good one.

It's time for dinner. All the nine of us are gathered around. Most of them were seeing me for the first time so Chan introduced me saying : "I found her alone outside in the night without anywhere to go so I brought her home to stay here tonight. Is everyone okay with it?"

Everyone nodded and agreed except two of them, Hyunjin and Jisung. Jisung didn't say anything but he seemed uncomfortable. Oppositely to Hyunjin who glared at me saying: " Care to introduce yourself? "

I replied without hesitating: "I'm Kang Sujin, please take care of me."

Hyunjin stared at me without saying any other word.

Changbin took the chopsticks :  "Thanks for the food!" and started eating. We all began eating as well.

The dinner went good, they were discussing their competition with YG entertainment. I didn't understand anything they said but I was listening carefully.

After finishing, everyone went to his bedroom leaving me alone with Chan.