Not your daughter

P/S: This chapter may be upsetting for some readers. You can skip to the next chapter.

(Verbal abuse warning)

"Fine... I'll do as you wish.."

The car stopped. I opened the door and got out looking at the building "I did not miss you.." I went upstairs, followed by Bangchan and Changbin. "This is it.. You wait here. My home is just there" I pointed my finger at the last door in the floor.

"Do your best!" Changbin said trying to cheer me up.

I nodded to him and went to the door, glancing at them one more time before knocking.

A small blonde girl appeared in front of me. "Mommy! She came back!"

I stared at that girl -who was her little sister- for a long time. I was jealous of her, of how well they treated her, when they were treating me like trash.

"Oh?" A blonde woman appeared too "You are not dead?"

I glared at her before saying "Unfortunately.. no"

"Looks like your tongue got longer huh?"

I gave her a fake smile before saying "I'm not here to pick a fight. I just want you to sign some papers... And I promise, it'll be the last time you see my face"

"Some papers? What papers?" My dad asked from behind.

I froze at my place. I was actually scared, really scared that I couldn't even look at his eyes "..Company papers...." I mumbled

"Hah? I can't hear you.. Did you swallow your tongue?" He leaned on the door.

I gathered all my courage to say "K-pop company papers.. I'm joining JYPE"

He smirked and pushed me with his forefinger "K-pop? For real? You think I'm gonna agree?"

"What? Can't you agree at least to one thing I want to do? This is the last time I'll ask you something so just do it!" I didn't realise my voice was raising until I shouted the last phrase "It's not like I'm your daughter anymore!"

I could see the anger in his eyes when he raised his fist. I regret it, I regret coming here, why did I even come? What should I do? I'm shaking, will I even be able to make it from here? I'm scared!

I could see the anger in his eyes when he raised his fist. I regret it, I regret coming here, why did I even come? What should I do? I'm shaking, will I even be able to make it from here? I'm scared! His fist was getting closer to my face. I closed my eyes and raised my arms trying to protect myself when Chan stepped in and grabbed his hand, followed by Changbin who stood in front of me.

"Are you insane? Were trying to hit her? Do you wanna make it to the jail?" Changbin screamed at him.

"Who the hell are you? This is our problem not yours" He replied, not being able to throw hands.

"Sir! Abusing someone will take you to jail. Even if it was your daughter!" Chan interrupted