Not my daughter

P/S : This chapter may be upsetting for some readers. You can skip to the next chapter.

(Verbal abuse warning)

"Hah... Daughter? She never was.."

I stared at him without saying any word, waiting for him to end what he was saying.

"You never were our daughter, we just adopted you... My wife didn't want to tell you that, cause she didn't want to hurt your feelings. But now, you're planning to leave so just know that before leaving. You never were my daughter"

I was trying to hold my tears as I listened to what he said, until mom interrupted him "Yeah.. you never were our daughter but we still treated you well and cared for you.. And this is how you repay us?"

"Hah, do you call what you did taking care of me? You treated me like your slave.. And spoiled her" pointing at the little girl.

"Do you know how much money I spent-"

"I didn't need money, I needed love... And I didn't find it with you.."

"Your own mom didn't love you.. and you want me to love you? She threw you away when I took care of you!"

"Threw me?..." Those words made an impact on me... Thinking that my real mom threw me and my adopting mom is getting rid of me right now. I would have collapsed if it wasn't for Chan who held my hand and Changbin who had his hand on my shoulder. "Did you know my real mom...?"

"Yeah.. she was a bitch.. a real one.. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that it was her work. You've probably been born by accident, that's why she threw you away"

I grabbed my head and sighed as I leaned on Changbin's shoulder "Can you just sign those papers and give me my things? I'll never return back.." I smiled with a tear in my eyes "Thank you for taking care of me.. I really appreciate it.."

"Now that you know everything, just leave.. and never return.."

--------------------------------—–————------------

I just took my things and went back to the dorms. I was trying my best to hold my tears when we were on our way. Chan and Changbin seemed pretty concerned about me.. No one said a word the whole time, and we were just watching outside the windows. Until we arrived at the dorms.

"Did they sign it?"
"Did they agree?"
The two youngest came rushing to us.

"Yeah.. I'll finally be able to train in JYPE" I smiled at them.

"Guys, get ready. We're going to JYPE by 12am..." Chan clapped with his hands.

I rushed to my room where I met Jisung "Umm.. did they.." he mumbled

I tilted my head "Hmm?"

"Nothing.." He shook his head and went on his way

I took a long and soothing warm bath. And then went to sleep... Not wanting to think about anything that happened today.. but I couldn't help but cry my heart out... Alone.....