Hyunjin

Hyunjin is still distant, even though I'm trying my best to befriend him. He just hates me.. but today I'm gonna do it. Because today we both have a day off.

After Minho came back to the dorm I moved to the room where Hyunjin, Jisung, Changbin, and Jeongin lived.

"Hyunjin..."

"What do you want."

"I need some clothes..."

He got up from his bed "What? Do you want me to give you mine?"

"No, I wanna go shopping" I sat up

"Oh yeah.. Then go" He replied coldly while looking at his phone.

"Come with me" I fixed him with my eyes

"No"

"Hyunjin... Please come with me..." I pouted

"You don't look cute, don't pout." He sighed "And why do you want me to go with you"

"You have a good sense of style. And I like it.. Can you please help me pick some clothes?"

"Ugh.. Fine, do you even have money?"

"Yeah, PD-nim gave me his credit card.."

He looked at me with a surprised face "What? How did you get his credit card?"

"No need to know. Just get up"

He looked at me for a few seconds before replying "I'm thinking of something dirty..."

I looked at him with a disgusted face "You little..." Then threw a pillow at him

He fell on his bed, while laughing "That reaction makes me think that I'm right..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The outfit: 👆

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyunjin, which brands are your favourites?"

He rubs his head "Brands? I just buy anything if I like it.."

"So you prefer quantity over quality.."

"Hmm..  One day, I found three shirts for just 5 dollars. It was a good deal.." He said proudly

"Haah..." I sighed causing Hyunjin to look at me. "Why do you hate me..?"

"Hate you...?" The boy sighed before continuing "I don't hate you, but I neither love you"

I looked at him with serious eyes "And why's that? I did not do anything wrong... Did I?"

"I don't have any reason to love you. You're just a girl who's living with us temporarily. You'll leave soon and we'll forget you... Why bother myself with loving you?"

I looked at the floor, stopped and hesitated before clenching my fist "Won't you miss me?"

Hyunjin was facing the other way, he didn't want to look at me when he said "Hm.. Maybe.."

I bit her lower lip and grinned "Then, I'll make you miss me"

"You can try" was all he said before smiling at her

The two went together and shopped around all day. Forgetting what they said, they just enjoyed their time together not thinking about what the future is hiding for them..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sujin: This looks good, right?

Hyunjin: You look like a square.

Sujin: What? Am I supposed to look like a triangle?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sujin: This will look good on you, try it.

Hyunjin: It's the PD's credit card, and you want me to try that? Never!

Sujin: I just told you to try it. I didn't say I'll buy it for you.

Hyunjin: I still don't know how you gained that credit card.

Sujin: I danced for him..

Hyunjin: Danced?

Sujin: Yeah.. Just like all the other trainees..

Hyunjin: (Groans) You got me at that one

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sujin: Oh look, a cat.. how cute..

Hyunjin: Oh look, a monkey.. how stupid.

Sujin: Where?

Hyunjin: Right in front of me..

Sujin: .. You little..!