Yg Entertainment

Five days passed. Today will be an important day: The boys have a serious competition with another band. And I will go with them to meet JYP for the first time.

It's 10 PM now. Chan just woke up. "Good morning," he mumbled "did you sleep well?"

I was just sitting in the living room, I replied :"Good morning. I slept well. What about you?"

"Hmm... Quite good. I didn't have so much sleep. I was worried about the battle."

I was trying to cheer him up when I said: "Don't worry Chan, I'm sure you'll beat them up. You worked so hard for a week and the hard work always pays. And I'm going to cheer you up, so there's no way you can't win."

He got up and pat my head saying: "I'll do my best for you."

"Now go wash your face to eat breakfast. You, Jisung and Changbin and the only ones who didn't eat yet. I'll go wake them up."

In those days, I got closer to the boys more:

Jeongin and I are in the same age, we have lot of common things.

Seungmin wakes early in the morning just like me so we spend so much time together.

I help Felix with his Korean lessons because I have lots of free time. That's why we became friends in a short time.

Han is still awkward with me. I guess he's not an extroverted person. I'm trying my best to befriend him.

Hyunjin is so formal to me. He keeps a distance between us.

I like being around Changbin, I just laugh all the time when I'm with him.

Chan is like a dad. He takes care of me and everyone else. But his sense of humor is broken, just like all the other dads.

Woojin also take care of me, but in a mother way. The only problem I have with him is that I don't wanna sleep early, like chicks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The outfit : 👆

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sujin: Chan oppa, can I borrow your blazer?

Bangchan: Why? It's so big.

Sujin: It's perfect

--------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived to the company before JYP. Everyone was stressed so we waited silently for JYP to arrive.

"He arrived.."

Everyone bowed : "Hello"

"When did you come, did you just reach?" He asked

"Yes"

"This is your first time coming to YG right?"

"Yes"

"Yang Hyunsuk and I were close since the earlier days.. And so we have a lot of exchanges." Park Jinyoung started his story time.

Our replies were just "Yes"

"How is your condition today?"

"It's good" we replied

"Whether you're close to them or no, a battle is a battle. So you have to burn those down. " Seriousness started here, I could feel the pressure.

He looked at me and asked : "Are you the girl who lives with them?"

I replied quickly : "Ah.. Hello, I'm Kang Sujin"

"You came today to cheer for them right?" He laughed

"I'll be the audience." I joked

We entered the room where the seven other boys were gathered and the never ending greetings started. No one probably noticed that I'm a girl, I was wearing an all black outfit with a cap. Yang Hyunsuk entered finally and the greeting started again.

"1, 2, 3. Hello! we're stray kids"