Back to home

"Sigh..." I stroke his hair with my fingers "Lee Felix, why are you sad? You did well.."

"Don't lie to me..." He said after a silence "I know I did not do well.. I made a big mistake and it was so obvious!"

My fingers kept going through his hair as I was trying to cheer him up "Everyone makes mistakes yk, we're just humans we're not anti-mistakes.. and besides that choreography mistake, you did well in the rapping... Your voice stood up so much..."

He buried his face in his pillow "Who are you lying to? I know my rapping sucked.. it wasn't even audible and clear..."

"Yeah... That's why you're a trainee, you still have a way to go to become a pro idol.. and you'll do well, I believe in you" I ended my cheering with a giggle.

"Mmmhm" He mumbled on his pillow

I pat his head "Lixie... You're not gonna make me leave before showing me your face are you? I know you're crying, so don't try to hide it..."

He got up and looked at me with his teary eyes before lowering his head.

I grabbed his cheeks, wiping his tears I said "You know your... jugeunkkae... I mean... Your things here are so cute... You know... Those things.." I was struggling to deliver my compliment in English but it was obvious what I was talking about.

He laughed before saying "THINGS? What do you mean? It's dirty what you just said..."

"Aah... No.. Don't think dirty! You little... I meant the things on your face!"

"HaHa... You mean my freckles? Do you find them cute?"

"Um.. Yeah... Your freckles are cute" I said while rubbing his cheekbone with my thumb.

He closed his eyes and mumbled "Thank you... Sujin..."

"No problem.." I pulled him into a hug, wrapping my arms tightly around him. I could feel his tears wetting my shoulder, but I couldn't do anything just caressing his head, "Shhh.. shhh... Don't cry... Shhh"

I finally left the room when Felix felt better just to know that Chan was searching for me, so I went directly to his room. "Channie, do you need something?"

"Oh yeah I just wanted to tell you that I'm free tomorrow morning, so I can go with you to your house if you want to.."

"Um.. yeah, I'm okay with anytime as long as you're free"

"Ok, be ready then.." he smiled and continued working on his laptop.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The outfit : 👆

-------------------------------------------------------------

It is finally the day when Sujin and Chan will go with a manager in JYP to Sujin's house. Changbin went with them too cause he was worried.

Sujin gave her address to the manager who took them there.

They were close to the house when Sujin started shaking. Chan noticed how anxious she was and held her hand, "You're okay now.. I'm with you"

Sujin tightened her hands "Thank you but... Can you not go with me?"

"Huh?"

"I.. want to talk to them alone... I want to overcome my fear from them.."

His thumb was moving on her hand when he said "What if they do something dangerous? Can you encounter that too?"

She looked at him trying to smile "Then.. you can come out"

"Fine... I'll do as you wish" He pat her head.