We just became friends...

P/S: this chapter may be upsetting for some readers. You can skip to the next chapter.

(Verbal abuse warning)

Five days passed. JYP said I will join the trainees after a week, Now there are just two days left. Felix didn't stop training and practicing. And the members were always for him. But the mood in the dorms was quite dark and sad.

It was night and the members were minding their business when Jisung was hungry and he wanted someone to go with him to the convenience store. I was still a stranger to Jisung we've been together for a long time but he's still awkward with me. So I took every chance I had to befriend him.

"Will anyone go with me? If you don't I'll go alone"

"I'll go with you.. I'm not busy after all" I quickly replied

"Uh... U.. no, you don't need.. fine you can come.." He stuttered

"K!" I quickly wore my shoes and Changbin's jacket

We got out.

"Will those two be okay?" said Seungmin

"Yeah... I trust Sujin noona" replied Jeongin

---------------------------------------------------—-------

The outfit : 👆

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you want to get?" I started the conversation

"Changbin's jacket..." He mumbled

"Huh?"

He realised his clownery and started laughing at himself "I mean... I wanted to get noodles... Thank you for going with me"

When he thanked me I couldn't hide my happiness because I thought we started getting closer so I just smiled and replied "I'll get noodles too... Should we get something for the other members?"

"Nah... They didn't wanna go out with me... I'm not buying anything for them"

"Come on Jisung... They'll be really broken to see us eat without them" I chuckled

"Haha... I guess I'll get them something then.."

I was happy that he wasn't awkward around me, and he started to laugh more. When he bumped into something.

"Watch your steps... You kid.."

"I'm sorry..."

It was an old guy. He looked drunk, I could know it from his red face, his movements, his smell...

"Do you think... sorry will.... Solve it?"

Han continued to bow and say sorry. I was watching them, not saying anything. I thought if I said something I'll make the problem bigger so I just closed my mouth as I watched.

The man stepped forward and pointed his finger on Jisung's shoulder pushing him backwards. "What do you want from me, son of bitch.. Do you wanna throw hands? Hah?"

I could clearly see the fear in Jisung's eyes... The man didn't stop pushing Jisung who was just stepping back.. At this point, I was really pissed, me and Jisung had just started being friends when this guy ruined it. I just couldn't shut up and watch my new friend get bullied.

"Hey! Old man! What do you think you're doing?" I shouted at them.

The drunk guy faced me and let go of Han. That was what I wanted, but what am I gonna do to help myself?

"Instead of bullying who's weaker than you... Why don't you search for someone who's on your level, huh?"

"On my level? You mean you? Little Lady?"

I don't know where all that confidence came from, when I stepped forward "Yeah, I mean me"