The Battle starts

"1, 2, 3. Hello! we're Stray kids"

"Straight ?"

Everyone laughed including me, but my laugh was louder which led Yang Hyunsuk to look at me asking : "And who are you?"

"Ah. I'm Kang Sujin." I bowed quickly.

"Sujin, are you going to perform with them?"

"No, I'm just here as an audience."

"Oh right, that's good."

Park Jinyoung interrupted him talking about Yedam. The first meeting ended with Yang Hyunsuk words to his boys : "Do well. If you don't, I'll kill you."

They started with the free battle, vocal battle, and lastly the dance one. The boys slayed in every one.

After giving feedback to YG boys, Park Jinyoung turned his head to me and said : "We still have some time, do you want to do your audition now?"

Confused, I replied "Me? Wasn't it supposed to be the next week?"

"If you can do it now, it would be better because you can receive feedback from me and Yang Hyunsuk."

I wasn't completely ready but I still wanted to give it a try. I turned my head to Chan asking him with my eyes if I can do it. He nodded.

"Yes, I'll give it a try. I'll sing BTOB's 'Missing you'"

"You can start now." He replied nodding his head.

Holding the mic, I took a long breath and started singing the second verse of the song including the rap lines. It wasn't my first time performing in front of someone because I participated in a few school festivals. But thinking that the heads of two of the best Kpop companies are watching and are going to give me feedback stressed me. After finishing my performance I bowed and waited for their comments.

JYP started "I'm surprised" he raised his eyebrows, "Your singing is stable and good, your voice is tuned well but you should work more on the pitch."

I nodded to every word he said, listening well to him.

"But.. I didn't expect your rap to be this well.."

I blushed slightly and replied "Its not that good... It's just because I sing this song often.."

He smiled back and asked "What about dancing?"

Dancing was my sore point, I liked it but I didn't do well at it. I shut up a few seconds before answering "My dancing still needs a lot to be shown.."

Park Jinyoung smiled and looked at Yang Hyunsik waiting for his comment. That last was thinking deeply before saying "You didn't join JYPE yet, did you?"

I answered quickly "No, not yet".

"By any chance, do you want to join YG instead?"

I was startled by this question, I looked at JYP to see him staring at me frowning his eyebrows. I refused YG without even thinking of it. "My apologies, I've already decided to join JYPE."

JYP smirked, he felt proud defeating his rival. YG was giving me reasons to join his company, "You can be like Blackpink if you join my company. It's the number one girl group in the word.."