Driving to Ikea

Xander and David were getting ready to go to Ikea to get a new table because Xanders dumb ass fell over the table and broke it.

No one's POV:

Xander got into the car awhile David sat in the passenger seat. "I just wanna know how you ended up breaking the table" David said with a concerned look on his face. "Well...after I almost broke Aces arm...he broke into my house and made me trip and fall into the table..." Xander said disappointedly.

"Do you even know what kind of table you want?" David was very confused and concerned. "Um...can you pick one out?"

"Ok..."

Teruko and Eden's POV

"Eden why are you dragging me to McDonald's" Teruko annoyingly said awhile being pulled by Eden. "Because we need to improve are friendship!" "Eden we're not friends..."

"I don't care well your my friend so that's all that matters" Eden said happily "listen if we're gonna be going to McDonald's can we at least not take a Uber, bus, or car, because of my luck..." Teruko said worriedly.

"Of course Teruko!" As Teruko and Eden were walking to McDonald's something happened.
"TERUKO LOOK OUT!" Eden said screaming
"Look out for what?" Before Teruko could turn to see what was going on-BANG!

"TERUKO LOOK OUT!" Eden said screaming"Look out for what?" Before Teruko could turn to see what was going on-BANG!

"Well...um im terribly sorry" Xander said "will be off now bye! And Xander and David left, awhile Teruko was left there to die because of her bad luck. Awhile Eden left to go get a happy meal at McDonald's.