Arei and the gun

Arei, J, and Aces POV:

As Arei and Ace were walking out of the Ikea and J was about to J heard a whisper and turned around to see MonoTV. "Psst J!" MonoTV whispered.

"MonoTV what the hell?" J said shocked. "Listen your gonna go help the others who are trapped in jail get out right" MonoTV rolling closer to J.

"Yeah...?" J Said now kinda confused. "Okay then we'll your gonna need this" MonoTV handing out a gun to J. "MonoTV what the fuck!" J said.

"SHHHH keep your voice down!" MonoTV shushing J with their paw. "Listen you don't need to shoot anyone just use it as a defense you see I was putting guns all over Ikea but then David found one of them so I got rid of all of them because of what happened with David." MonoTV very disappointed with their self.

"Well I don't want it im not crazy like the rest of them" J said in defense. "You can shoot Arturo!" MonoTV said happily. "Okay I'm down" J said grabbing the Gun and putting it in her pocket.

"Okay bye now!" MonoTV said before they disappeared out of thin air. "Whatever..." J Said to herself before Arei grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the Ikea. "Come on stop waisting time let's go!" Arei said still dragging her.

Arei was literally dragging J by her arm to the prison awhile Ace was just walking in front of the both of them. Until they finally made it to their destination. "Okay so we have to get through the window, but it's kinda high up" Ace said. "I got this!" Arei said literally climbing up the wall and going through the window before helping J and Ace up.

"The others should be around here somewhere J you and Arei can go over to the other side of the prison and I can look for them over here" Ace said. "Ok" J said before Arei grabbed J's hand again and dragged her. "Hey can you cut it out! Stop dragging me!" J said screaming.

As J and Arei were walking they heard the sounds of a familiar person that made J's facial expression Frown. "Okay but can you seriously stop acting so creepy" The voice said and it was none other the Arturo.

Arturo and Veronika were stuck in the same cell together and Arturo was literally about to lose it awhile Veronika was talking a bunch of crazy stuff or whatever. Before looking to see J and Arei.

"Oh Julia I knew you were here to save me!" Arturo said happily. "Fuck off" J said unlocking the cell. "Yeah you heard J fuck off or I will beat the shit out of you if you touch her." All of a sudden Arei pulled out a gun and pointed it at Arturo.

J literally almost died when she saw what Arei was doing and felt for the gun in her pocket, and it was gone Arei most have known about the gun and stole it from J

"Excuse me!" Arturo said. "Arei what the hell!" J said standing back. "Wow Arei it seems like so much fun to hold a gun can I try!" Veronika said.

"Hm how about no!" Arei said shooting the gun but missed on purpose. "Listen you mess with J one more time and I'll shoot your brains got it!" Arei said.

Arei turned around and saw J running away. "J come on I was only protecting you!" Arei said running to J.