Eden snaps

Xander, David, Eden, and Nicos POV:

They were all walking still looking for a table that still can't be found it has took them hours now and they were all starving and Nico literally died and came back to life so everyone was worried that Nico could die again.

They all decided that they would go back to the food court because they were starving. Although David was starting to get onto Eden's nerves. "Eden come on you're slowing us down you're short, and that means you could move faster!" David said.

Eden really hoped that the others would get here faster so Arei can beat the living shit out of David because he was starting to get on Eden's nerves.

"Hm so what should we get Xander?" David said turning towards Xander looking at all the food on the counter. "I dunno..." Xander said he just grabbed two sandwich's and dragged David to one of the tables and they sat down and ate.

"Here you go Nico!" Eden said giving Nico one of the sandwiches. "Thank you Eden..." Nico said grabbing it and eating it.

Just as Eden was about to grab a sandwich David grabbed it and said "Sorry short people who are useless don't deserve to eat!" David said throwing the sandwich on the ground then stepping on it.

That was the last straw for Eden before she snapped.

There was a loud smacking noise before Xander and Nico turned their heads to look at Eden who just slapped David. "I have been nothing but kind to you and all you do is treat me like shit!" Eden said.

Bad mistake for Eden because before she could say or do anything else David grabbed Eden by her arm and threw her against the wall were she started choking and gasping for air. "Eden!" Nico said helping Eden up.

"Slap me again and see what fucking happens your lucky I went soft on you but I can end your life just like what I did with Teruko" David said his eyes turning yellow then turning away and then saying

"Slap me again and see what fucking happens your lucky I went soft on you but I can end your life just like what I did with Teruko" David said his eyes turning yellow then turning away and then saying. "Come on Xander let's go look for this table." David said